Chapter 3 - Stalker

Disclaimer: the account used in this is absolutely fake and created for the sole purpose of the story.
Karma sighed as he got in the car. The day had seemed to drag on forever and all he wanted was to go home and cuddle with Nagisa , maybe fuck if Nagisa was up for it , Then sleep for like the next week. He stopped at Starbucks and grabbed a cup of coffee. The barrister was nice , a pretty chill guy who looked a little edgy but was fairly laid back. Karma had a conversation with him while waiting for his coffee. He coffee came with his name on the cup and some stars drawn on it , he smirked softly as he got back into his car , took a sip of his coffee and decided to check his messages.

Blondes are smart (Rio): love you toooo
Seen
______________________________
17:69

Classroom Prince (Isogai): Uh Karma...idk if you're out of work yet but you need to see this...

Classroom Prince (Isogai): Maehara and I found something...and it's disturbing.

Flirty bastard (Maehara): It's fucked up man.

Red head devil 😈 (Karma): what is it and why does it concern me...?

Flirty bastard (Maehara): sent a photo
__________________________________________________________________________________
Karma raised an eyebrow in mild confusion and after a few minutes of hesitation he clicked on the link with a sigh.

Flirty bastard (Maehara): sent a photo__________________________________________________________________________________Karma raised an eyebrow in mild confusion and after a few minutes of hesitation he clicked on the link with a sigh

The sight he was met with made him want to throw up or throw his phone out the car window and run it over. He was being mother fucking stalked. He looked in the car mirror trying to see if he was being followed. He tightened his grip on the steering wheel till his knuckles turned white. He was breathing heavily and he wanted to punch something or someone.

Flirty bastard (Maehara): Karma? You okay?
Smol blueberry (Nagisa): what the hell...
Classroom Prince (Isogai) : Karma? You still there...?
Flirty bastard (Maehara): fuck did we make him crash the car or something.
Red head devil 😈 (karma) I didn't crash although it's tempting...I'm not driving yet though. If I do I probably will crash.
Smol blueberry (Nagisa): please don't crash...
Red head devil: I won't, but I'm fucking pissed off. Debating on throwing my phone out the window and running it over.
Flirty bastard (Maehara): then you'd have to replace it though. But your rich so you could do that easily anyway.
Blondes are smart (Rio): damn that's messed up dude...
Forever flat (Kayano) who is this chic? Does she have big boobs. I bet she has big boobs. You can't trust big boobs. And who changed my nickname again!?
Blondes are smart (Rio): either Karma or Muramatsu
Red head devil 😈 (karma) wasn't me this time , I only changed Terasaka's.
Forever flat (Kayano) Muramatsuuuuu!!!
Gourmet chef (Muramatsu) oh shit-
Red head devil 😈 (karma): haha , Kill him Kayano! Kick him in the crotch for revenge.
Gourmet chef (Muramatsu) :you really are a demon.
Red head devil 😈 (Karma): hence the name~ 😈😈 well I feel calmer now so I might actually be able to drive without crashing. If not I want you all to know I hate you suckers~ (except Nagisa and Rio) Goodbye motherfuckers 🖕
Smol blueberry (Nagisa): drive safely xx please don't dieeee
Red head devil 😈 (Karma) no promises
Red head devil 😈 is no longer active.