I PUT MY DICK IN A BAG OF DORITOS

I have u ever put ur dick in a bag of Doritos, no WELL I HAVE AND ITS THE BEST FEELING IN WORLD ITS LIKE A FRIED OREO WITH ICE-CREAM.

I put my dick in a bag of Doritos every morning and night, it makes me feel alive and ready to go to school, it makes me feel LOVED which I haven't had in years.

My mom and dad kicked me out because they saw me moving like a snake🐍, and then the next day they saw me putting my dick in a bag of Doritos. The next day they packed my shit up and put me in a shelter for trouble youth.

Now I'm 17 and obsessed with putting my dick in Doritos crumbs and sucking it up my self (I'm very flexible), i haven't been able to keep a person in my life because of this obsession/kink IT HURTS cause I fall in love with girls that just looks at me in my eye, they find it weird when I i follow them around, they call it 'stalking' 😑.

Today is the first day of senior year!!!!! YESSSSHHRHRURJRIRKSKXHRI.

Hehe just kidding I fucking HATE school and everybody that's inside it, welllllll expect for one person and that person is YAILIN, damn even her name fine🥵😏.

She is also a senior so 😏, she makes me wanna pin her up in the wall and put Doritos on her booty hole and lick it all up, BUT I can't do that because of her boyfriend

SAMUEl AKA FRITOS

Samuel as been bullying me since BIRTH, sadly he is my cousin(from my dads side), he as always hated me because when we were 11 i caught a him putting his penis in a bag of barbecue Fritos which is just 🤢 like why Fritos ,Y'all niggas DISGUST me, at least Doritos taste good, PLUS BARBECUE EW🤮( unpopular opinion: barbecue sauce is NASTY).

I 69nd him and told his parents and he got sent to one of those military camps in Dominican Republic(fun fact the author is from 🇩🇴), and he blames me like damn bitch if wasn't for me u wouldn't be in puerto plata(place in dr), in the beach and also u wouldn't be getting no Afro- Latina punnai sooo....

"oh shit, oh shit, oh shit yailin is coming this way don't say no stupid shit" I whisper to myself.

I can't believe I did this
SHOUT OUT TO
xopvmpxo FOR TELLING ME I SHOULD WRITE A STORY SHE A BAD BITCH AND SHE THE FIRST FRIEND I MADE ON WATTPATT SO MUCH LOVE TO HER MUAHHH👸🏽👸🏽🥰

Wow just wow💩