WHATS UP IM JARED IM 19 AND I NEVER FUCKING LEARNED HOW TO READ 💅🏽💅🏽 😎

Desire's POV 🔪💅🏽

After Fritos and Doritos dumb asses stared at us 👁👄👁, wanting us to give them a show; Yailin tongued me down and gripped my ass, my eyes widen because a bitch wasn't ready but her mouth tasted good so I went along and grabbed her ass too, I don't even think they know i'ma fuckin virgin. It's okay, I watch porn and lots of hentai LMAOAOA. Fritos and Doritos started making out while looking at us make out I FORGOT THEM NIGGAS WAS RELATED... OH WELL not my problem 💅🏽, Fritos had enough and grabbed me and slammed me against the shower wall and kissed me roughly, meanwhile Doritos lifted Yailin legs and ate her out, her hoe ass was definitely enjoying that, her crackhead ass was moaning like a fuckinh crazy bitch.

Fritos kissed my neck and slammed into me without warning, THAT SHIT HURTED shit it was tight, but easy cus this pussy stay wet💅🏽. I let out a scream and grabbed onto the shower handle as he thrusted into me harsh, a little blood dropped down my leg but I didn't care, the water washed it away, the bathroom was full of moans and screams..and Yailin dumbass speaking Spanish as Doritos fucked her senseless all I could hear Was " YES PAPI HARDER" , she grabbed the shower handle next to me and kissed me as one tear dropped down my eye from the pleasure, bitch the dick was IMMACULATE, OUTSTANDING, ASTONISHING, 10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND.

"FUCK! YES, YES, MORE~" Me and Yailin moaned in sync, these niggas was moaning too, good cus that made our pussy wetter. Wetter the better👅. Fritos grabbed my hair and yanked it back, unt unt. I just got these bundles in AND THEY BRAZILIAN, but fuck it. He better pay for my new shit, PERIDOT💅🏽 . Doritos was slapping Yailin's ass and covered her mouth with his hand and whispered in her ear; going deeper into her core. She begged him too slow down but that nigga didn't listen, he just fucked her harder. Fritos placed his hand on my throat tightly and told me to scream his name..FUCK I LOOK LIKE?!...........

"FRITOS! FUCK! I'm gonna cum!" I
overlapped my hand with his hand covering my throat; squeezing it tighter. Yailin was breathing heavily and shaking already, Doritos moaned in her ear and she came automatically, she do be looking cute when she cums doe..but i was about to have my first official orgasm, the feeling was overwhelming, "You better not come til I say so." He said in my ear, I moaned louder as knot formed in my stomach, "PLEASE! FUCK!" I gritted my teeth. Yailin was on her knees deep throating Doritos, JESUS CHRIST HER THROAT GAME STRONG, my nigga Doritos was moaning like Crazy LMAO it was kinda funny but U know what's  not funny that this nigga wouldn't let me cum. Trick ass bitch..and Yailin was giving the GAWD GAWD VACCUM SEAL 3000, "Please..Please can I cum!?"

Fritos let out a growl and gave me permission, I let out a scream and came, BITCH THAT SHIT WAS AMAZING, Yailin was still deepthroating and looking at me seductively, that bitch cute. They both grabbed us and took us out the shower, they didn't care that we were wet, "MY FUCKIN SHEETS!" Yailin yelled, Doritos smacked her and put his hand over her throat, "Shut it. We be right back, don't move." He looked at me and smirked, I looked at Yailin as they left, I tackled her on the bed and lifted her legs and ate her out.

"Fuck! You evil bitch." She grabbed my head fucked my face, we heard foot steps and I got up and so did she slow ass, but this bitch almost fell off the bed. She's so damn slow, why did I just eat her out...Finally Doritos and Fritos came back and DORITOS HAD A GUN ANS FRITOS HAD A KNIFE?!?! Me and Yailin look at eachother and bite out lips, "Están haciendo lo que creo que son?" (Are they doing what I think they're doing?) Yailin said to me, Doritos walked up to Yailin and aimed the gun to her head, "Get on your knees." Yailin obeyed and got on her knees, her waved the gun around his dick ordering her to suck him. I FORGOT THIS BITCH LOVES GUNPLAY. I'm more of a sharp object type of gal 🩹.

She licked the tip and worked her way down his long shaft. Fritos looked at me and twirled the knife in his hand and pushed me back, DAMN NIGGA; SHIT..AGGRESSIVE MUCH!? He dragged the knife around my breast and down my stomach, the metallic/cold feeling was so arousing to me, he kissed my lips and dragged the knife closer to my pussy, my eyes widen and looked at Yailin. Her mascara was running down her eyes and had saliva running down her chin, LMFAOAOOA HOE ASS BIT- OH SHIT—

I got yanked the fuck up and placed on my knees as Fritos shoved himself into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. He had the the knife dragged down my back and neck and I moaned loud, Yailin moved her big ass hand on my pussy and fingered me, BRUH! SHE JUST MADE ME ALMOST CHOKE ON THIS NIGGAS DICK. I felt the knife crave into my skin. I wanted to scream and bite on his dick but the craving felt good, I don't know what he was writing but Yailin look at him but Doritos lightly pistol whipped her ass and forced her face to look at him... let's just say we like it rough.

Me and Yailin were a moaning mess and they were about to cum. They both pushed us off and told us to sit next to eachother, we did that and they came on all over our faces both of them moaning and groaning, It almost filled out entire faces, WHEW DADDY. I kissed Yailin and we exchanged the juice and swallowed, the boys fell back on the bed and closed their eyes.. Pussies. "ANOTHER ROUND" Yailin yelled.

☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎
OMHDIDJEOEO xopvmpxo
IK YALL BEEN WAITING FOR THISSSS I WANNA THANK MY FRIEND DESIRE FOR DOING THIS CHAPTER I ONLY EDITED I LOVE HER EVEN THO SHE HATE MY ASS

Music of the day 💅🏽💅🏽This for my hispanics