1

"Hey touya!" Shoto called out to his brother, running up to him and giving him a tight hug. Touya was 12 years old, having a hard time with school the only thing keeping him sane was his younger brother. He loved Shoto with all his heart..he was all he had after all. Their mother was barely ever home..not that he could blame her..their father, endeavour as he calls him, was very abusive..in every way..Poor shoto had it the worst..Touya was deemed a failure and neglected..but shoto was abused into becoming his fathers 'bitch'. Touya usually took the beatings for his brother...shoto was only 6 after all. No 6 year old deserves a daily beating or in their case Burning.

"Hey shoto. You okay?"

"Yeah! Daddy isnt here yet! Lets play!"

"Awh...shoto i have homework i-"

"Please Touya~?"

He loved his brother too much to decline so.

"Alright, half an hour okay? Then i need to do my homework"

"Okay!"

Half an hour later, touya gets up and tells shoto that he's off to do his homework, Shoto nods and Touya continues upstairs to his 'room'. His room was a small closet with a blanket and pillow..it was all he was allowed. Ten minutes later, he hears the door slam. His heartbeat stops as he hears all too familar stomping near The room where his younger brother is playing peacefully. Without missing a step, he sprints downstairs after hearing his brother scream and begin crying.

"TOUYA!"

he screamed.

"SHOTO!" Touya replied, tugging him away from his father's grip, he growls in response.

"You dissapointment! Let me have my son!"

"NEVER!"

"then you suffer for him"

Touya turns around to shoto..hugs him tightly and wipes his tears..

"Its all going to be just fine shoto..okay? Big bro is gonna be okay"

"O-okay Touya..i love you"

"I love you too"

He smiles weakly...turning his attention to the flaming man behind him..he sighs and hesitantly follows after him..