4

But, Touya had enough..Im sorry shoto..The redhead grabbed his school bag..Hugged shoto tight as usual.

"Bye touya!"

Shoto smiled widely..Touya cursed himself for leaving this sweet boy behind..the kid who didnt deserve to be beaten and burned..but he had no choice..if he wanted a life of his own, he had to run..run and never return..

"Goodbye Shoto...i love you"

"I love you too Touya!"

He fought his tears as he left that house for the last time...

Not having anywhere to go, Touya ran, and ran until he was deep in the forest..it was cold and dark there..all he had was his school jacket...he sat down by a tree..sobbing.

"A kid?"

Touya looked up, a tall man wearing all black approached him, his face hidden. He kneels down and reaches a hand out to him..he slaps it away.

"Who are you!?"

"That does not concern you. Who are you?"

"T-touya..Touya Todoroki.."

"A todoroki eh?"

The man recalled that name..Endeavour's son..this shall be fun.

"Come with me, i'll help you"

"What? How c-could you help me?"

'"I know who your father is..i know of the abuse."

"...what can you do about it!?"

" i can teach you how to fight..to be strong..how to defeat him"

Touya liked the sound of seeing his father suffer and pay for all the abuse..he took his hand.

"Welcome to the League of Villains."

"..who are you?"

"My name is..Just call me All for one.."

"Alright..."