2

As usual, shoto hid in the spot touya had told him to while he could hear his poor brother's weeping and loud fire crackling..he knew what was happening..he knew all too well that his father was gripping onto his arms and letting them burn.. smiling at his pain...Shoto sobbed painfully into his palms..praying for his brother's life.

The 'burning' usually lasted 10 minutes on a good day..20 on a bad day. Luckily, for once in a blue moon, their mother opens the door and steps in, shoto sprints towards her, hugging her tightly, sobbing into her dress.

"Ah?"

"M-mom! T-touya! He's getting hurt by dad!"

"Oh geez not again"

She panics, rushing past shoto upstairs, he could hear a loud bang as she slams into the door. All of a sudden a weak, burnt Touya came running downstairs, limping towards shoto..his red hair a mess and his shirt ripped revealing large burns on his skin..

"T-touya!"

"Sh-shoto..its okay..d-dont worry.."

"N-No its not Touya.."

"Shh..please shoto..calm down..no tears"

Touya kneels down to shoto's height and wipes his tears away..he forces a smile to reassure his younger brother..he recieves a smile back.

"Now go play. Okay?"

Shoto nods, hugs touya and runs off..The redhead collapses in tears on his knees..taking in the noises of his parents yelling..his mother screaming, his father cursing, the crackling of fire and tears.

Four sounds he knew all too well..