Chapter 5

Mal's POV

"Hello? Can you let me go?" I asked annoyed.

No response of course. I've been in here for a long time, or it at least seems that way. Feels like a couple days to me. They tied me to this stupid chair and I can't reach my pocket knife. I suddenly hear the turning of a knob and in comes one of those lousy guards who put me in here.

"We've come to inform you that you're going to Auradon."

"I am? Really?" I asked surprise, but it was acting of course. I kind of already knew that, since it was the plan and all.

"Yes, we will escort you to your house and you can gather your things. Just know, if your try to escape there will be guards surrounding the building."

I nodded and he untied me and put handcuffs on me. He and a ton of other guards took me to my humble abode. Or, I took them since they didn't know where I lived.

"Here." I said and stopped in front of the place I lived.

"Ok. I'll go in with you and guard your door." One guard said. I rolled my eyes and complied.

I walked through the front door to see the four people I lived with.

"Hey mom." I said a bit nervously. Not sure if she would be mad that I brought a guard inside her house... probably not.

"Hello Mal. See you've got yourself caught. It's about time, you've been a nuisance all your life."

My head was about to explode when she said it's about time I've got caught. I thought she was going to give away the whole thing!

"Yeah, Whatever." It's not like I haven't heard that before. "I'm just here to pack up and go to Auradon."

My mother's eyes lit up, but the guard didn't notice. She made a motion for me to come to her. I looked at the guard and he nodded his head. I went over to my mother, the best I could because I was handcuffed in the ankles and wrists.

"Now I want you to go into your desk drawer and put that leather book inside your bag. It's my spell book. Next to it will be the Evil Queen's mirror. She wanted you to give it to her daughter... I don't remember her name, but I want you to keep it for yourself. Got it? Don't mess this up." Mother told me. I nodded my head and made my way back to the guard.

The guard and I walked to my room. I went inside while he stood outside. I grabbed everything I would need:

My sketch book
Pencils
Colored pencils
Spray cans (a lot of those)
Markers
My old paintings/sketches/drawings
My knives
Mother's spell book
Evil Queen's mirror
And some leather clothing.

I zipped my duffel bag up and walked out of the room. The guard got behind me and walked me out of the house. The villains were all yelling something to me.

"Bring home a puppy!" Cruella yelled.

"Bring home the gold!" Shouted Jafar.

"Bring home mirrors!" Exclaimed Evil Queen.

I looked back at the villains and on the balcony was my mother making the 'I'm watching you' gesture. I did a quick nod of the head showing her I understood.

I was pushed towards a black car. The one I've been seeing for years when the guards came to check up on the isle. The one I had to stay away from all this time. Now I'm going towards it, against my will I may add. One of the guards opened the door to the car. I hesitated, being cautious of everything. Who knows what they could want to do with me. I didn't know. My mother had always said they did horrible stuff if they were to catch me.