Chapter 12

Mal's POV

I got up and the first thing I saw was the magic mirror I had. For some reason I thought about giving it to Evie. I learned she was actually the Evil Queen's daughter some time ago. I guess I should of seen the resemblance.

But why was I thinking of doing something good? That's not like me at all. Since I don't think I'll need the mirror I guess I can go give it to her.

I got out of bed and got ready for the day. It was an off day, thank Hades. I hate school so much! Why do they call villains evil when this is basically torture! To the brain!

Once I was ready I grabbed the mirror and headed to Evie's dorm. I feel pretty bad because she shares it with Audrey. Must suck a lot.

When I arrived I knocked on the door to be greeted with Evie. We shared our hellos and I asked if Audrey was in the room.

"No, she just went out with Chad. Why?"

"Oh, no reason. I just didn't want her in on this private conversation." Evie nodded her head, though she looked confused.

"Well, come in I guess." And she moved out fo the way so I could walk in. The dorm room was... interesting.

One side was filled with sewing stuff and chemistry books while the other was filled with pageant awards, dresses, pictures, pink.

"What'd you want to ask me?" Evie questioned.

"Not really asking, but here." I handed her the mirror. She took it and then gave me a confused look. "It's your mo- I mean evil queen's magic mirror. She wanted you to have it."

Her eyes widened and looked down at the small object. A tiny smile appeared on her face and a thank you followed. I nodded my head and started to walk toward the door.

"Wait!" Evie called other to me and I turned around. "Um... what's she like?" She nervously asked.

I chucked a bit. "Well, she was really into make-up and being beautiful. And she always says how much she really wants you because I hated make-up and dresses." Evie let out a little laugh. "Yeah... she wanted you to have a piece of her. It really works if you want to test it. Only you can because of you're blood." She nodded and tested it out.

"Mirror mirror in my hand, who's the best in the land?" She turned the mirror to face me. I rolled my eyes playfully. "Seriously, thank you." She told me and I nodded as I walked out.

I don't know what this feeling is... it's weird. Am I feeling good for giving something to someone instead of stealing?? What is this place doing to my head? This just proves I need to get the wand as soon as possible. ASAP.

Ben's POV

"She spelled you?" Evie asked once more, still not believing what I told her.

"Yeah... but it's not bad. She did a love spell on me."

Evie's eyes went from fear to happy. "She likes you back Ben!" She exclaimed and hugged me very tight, like super tight!

"Can't. Breathe. Evie. Let. Go." She let go and gave me a nervous smile.

"Sorry." We both laughed for a bit. We sat down on the bed and chilled.

"Are you going to tel her you know?" Evie asked me.

"I don't know. I might."

"Hey!" Evie suddenly exclaims. Ben gives her a confused look. "Let's introduce her to some people. She only knows me, you, Audrey, Harry, and Aziz. She needs some friends. Probably why she used a love spell on you. Maybe she'll come around a bit and you can actually be a couple!"