Hey!

Once upon a time, there was a young wizard named Bela. He was the last and youngest wizard of his family.

     Bela was a good boy and son, always happy. He had a pet Dragon named Sonic because he flew so fast. Soaring through the Isle's enchanted forest was a favorite past time for Bela, and he'd fly Sonic all throughout the land.

    It just so happened that Mal, one of the VKs, was riding her scooter through the woods. She was zooming by, smiling at the thought that someday soon she would be Queen. She was so busy day dreaming that she almost ran over Bela, who was practicing his magick.

    "Hey! Watch where you're pointing that thing!", said Mal, eyeing Bela's wand. Bela, completely taken by Mal's beauty, couldn't say anything but "Sorry!" Mal got off her scooter to get a better look at the young wizard. His nice ways and calm smile softened her, and she apologized for being rude.

    " Hey...sorry about that. I'm Mal", she said. "You're really good with that thing!" Bela smiled, then introduced himself. Mal couldn't stop looking at his eyes and marvelling over his long dreadlocks.

   "Say, how bout we have a duel one day, you versus me? What do you say?" , asked Mal, smiling. Bela took one look at her smile and couldn't say no. "Okay, Mal. One day soon I hope", he said.

    Mal felt herself blushing as she got back on her scooter and drove away, thinking just how cute Bela was. She couldn't wait to see him again.