He's My New Boyfriend

Mal had been thinking about Bela non-stop ever since they met. She couldn't believe that one boy was making her feel crazy like this.

     All he ever did was smile at her and be cute. Most of the boys on the Isle were jerks, especially that Harry, who was Mal's current ex-boyfriend. Mal thought King Ben was the bees' knees, all until she met Bela.

    When Evie came over to scoop Mal up to do some shopping, she couldn't help but tell her friend all about him. "He's so cute girl! And such a sweetheart!", gushed Mal. Evie couldn't believe her VK friend was gushing over a guy. "We met in the forest...he's a wizard", Mal said smiling , then added, "His name is Bela..."

    Evie smiled, ready to meet him. The two friends continued their chatter, Mal's head full of daydreams and possibilities. What was it about Bela that made her feel this way?

    Bela just so happened to be setting up a stall in the marketplace off the far edge of the forest, where ogres could be found trading  amongst the villains and dark fairies. Bela's mother made occult crafts, and he'd sell them at the marketplace.

    Mal and Evie made their way through the clatter of people until they reached a clearing where Bela's table sat. When Evie saw Bela, she thought he was cute with his long dreadlocks and cute smile.

   Bela saw Mal coming with a friend and thought she looked beautiful. "Hi, Mal", he said, smiling at her, then at her friend. Evie smiled back, asking, "And who is this, Mal?" Mal thought Bela was looking good, and suddenly she couldn't control herself. "He's my new boyfriend!", she blurted, shocking Bela and Evie.

    Bela smiled, further enchanting the girls. When Evie asked what school Bela went to, he told them of Durmstrang, brother school of Hogwarts. Mal was highly impressed, and locked arms with Bela, making Evie jealous.

   "You were serious earlier, right? Or was it a game for your friend?", Bela asked when they weren't in Evie's earshot. Mal blushed, then said, "You do want to be my boyfriend, right?" She gave Bela a hopeful look. Bela just smiled, nodding his head.

   Bela made a single red rose appear out of thin air then presented it to Mal, making her blush even more.