First Date

Mal was very happy. She would be going on her first date with Bela and couldn't stop smiling. She dug in her closets trying to find the perfect outfit to wear.

   Meanwhile, Bela was cool as a cucumber. He was so ready for their date. Bela planned a romantic picnic near the Enchanted Lake. He made finger sandwiches and cupcakes, with sweet honey water for them to drink. Bela also picked the most beautiful flowers of his end of the forest to give Mal.

   Mal was pacing the floors when suddenly a magical paper airplane entered her room. "What's this?", she asked herself out loud. She picked it up and opened it. It was an enchanted note from Bela. The note began to speak. It said "Meet me at the Enchanted Lake."

    "Aww", said Mal. She quickly left her room and headed out the door. When she got there, what she saw amazed her. Bela had a blanket spread on the ground, and on that blanket were delicious looking finger sandwiches and some delightful looking chocolate strawberry cupcakes. When he saw Mal Bela stood, smiling. "Hello beautiful", he said, making her blush.

   "Hello yourself, handsome!" Mal walked over to where Bela stood, planning on saying something sarcastic when he surprised her with the bouquet of flowers. When Mal saw all of the different beautiful flowers she was speechless. "Oh my...these are so pretty! Thank you Bela!", she exclaimed, smelling them. "Not as pretty as you though!", quipped Bela, smiling. He was enjoying making Mal blush more and more.

   The two sat down to their picnic of meat and pickle sandwiches and chocolate covered strawberry cupcakes. When Mal tasted the sweet honey water it made her smile. She was having the most wonderful date. Bela fed Mal a cupcake. She took a bite of the juicy chocolate covered strawberry and cake and it was the most delicious thing she'd ever tasted.

   "Bela! Did you make these?", asked Mal. Bela shook his head and said yes. Mal threw herself into him for a hug. "These are wonderful! They're amazing! Hey, you should sell these! You'd make a ton of dollars!", she exclaimed.

   After their picnic, Mal suggested they take a quick dip in the lake. Bela jumped in, impressing Mal with his devil may care attitude. "Aren't you coming in?", he asked, his voice full of laughter. Mal said a spell and voila! She stood in a dark purple bikini. She jumped in the water, making a huge splash. Mal swam  up next to Bela and smiled. "This has been the best date I've ever had! Thank you Bela!", she said. Bela began to blush and Mal thought it was cute. She moved in closer and kissed his lips. "Thank you", she said.