Happy birthday Bela!

*This chapter is dedicated to Bela! Happy birthday son❤
                         Love, Mom

    It was Bela's birthday and Mal wanted to surprise him. She'd planned a special date for the two of them, although she really wanted to meet his family and friends. She knew she wasn't ready to have to deal with her own mom Maleficent.

   It's not that she was embarrassed of him or ashamed to be dating a young Black warlock/wizard, she knew how evil her mom could get, and she didn't want Bela to have to deal with her mom's dragonshit.

    Mal baked Bela a cake all by herself...well, with a little help from her spellbook. She remembered the cupcakes he'd made her and smiled, hoping this cake would be just as delicious. She packed it in her basket along with his present, an oak wand she bought off of Rumpelstiltskin.

    Bela was excited. This birthday would be special. He had a wonderful girlfriend to celebrate with. ❤ Yes, Mall was his girlfriend. The two of them were inseparable ever since their first date. Bela got ready with a smile on his face.

     When Bela arrived at their secret spot in the woods, Mal was so happy. She'd grown to really really like Bela and wanted this day to be the most special birthday ever.

 She'd grown to really really like Bela and wanted this day to be the most special birthday ever

    "Happy birthday Bela!💋", exclaimed Mal, right before giving him a kiss. Bela hugged Mal tight, which made her blush. "I have a surprise for you", she whispered.

    Mal lead Bela to a huge blanket and unloaded the cake from her basket. Bela was touched to see his girlfriend had baked him such a nice cake. Mal sang Happy Birthday  and when she was done she gave Bela his present. Bela loved his new wand so much, he used it right then and there to make Mal a bouquet 💐of flowers.

      "I have another present for you", said Mal, winking

      "I have another present for you", said Mal, winking. Bela smiled, wondering what it could be....