The Encounter

The girls all stood at the edge of the camp from the woods, the smell was... To say the least foul. Benny pinched her nose as she gagged "yuck! Whats that smell?" Jess then turned to her giggling a bit "i thought you'd be used to the smell of dead bodies by now" jackie stayed silent while Sonia said "c'mon gals let's get going already! I wanna find this killer!" She was getting a little overzealous about this deal. He's then said "okay, but maybe we should wait for slenda first" as she said that slenda had appeared behind her. Tami decide to speak up with a chuckle "heh speak of the devil and she shalth appear" Benny giggled a bit as well before slenda spoke "girls quiet down, I say we should keep our gaurd up and make sure... He isn't after us already. We should all stick together as a group, we're stronger that way" murmers of agreement rang out as slenda said "let's search the cabins first, if we don't find him we'll at least find supplies that we can bring back to the manor" Sonia, Benny, and Jess were the first to start walking off as the others followed close behind. But unknown to them a killer was in the shadows, stalking them, waiting, listening... That killer... Was you.

     You first stalked the blue haired one that didn't seem to be human. Whenever she walked into a cabin alone you made your move as you carefully climbed through the window sneaking up on her. She didn't seem to be a teen or a camper so you hesitated before quickly grabbing her and covering her mouth with one hand while restraining her with the other. Little did you know that she could just teleport right out of your hands with somewhat blinding speeds.
     She then yelled out "hey guys I think i found him!" You grunted in annoyance as your position was alerted and soon the once empty doorway was filled with various girls with various different looks. You tilted your head as you looked at them from left to right. You gripped your weapon tightly as you heard a few murmers and mumbles before you decided to make your mom and start walking twords them.

     Suddenly you were restrained by a black tentacle as deafening static ran through your head. Then, a faceless figure appeared infront of you. She then spoke seemingly telepathically as the words echoed around "(y/n) (l/n), the Chrystal lake killer. I never thought I'd see you again after i saw you die, yet here you are" you grunted at this as you tried speaking in your low gravely voice "who... Are... You..." You slowly spoke as all eyes were on you now then words echoed around again "we came here to adk you one question and one question only, would you like to join our ranks?" She completely ignored thw question as you tried to speak again as you slowly said "can't...bound... Here... Forever..." She nodded in understanding as she said "well we'll have to move into this place then" everyone looked at her in suprise then Jane said "slenda, are you sure about this? I-i mean we've lived in the manor for... As long as I can remember.... We can't just move the entire building!"

      Slenda stood in silence a bit as the rest debates on wether or not this was a good move. Then slenda said "maybe... With the help of my sister's... I can maybe move the manor to be on the edge of Chrystal lake and  (y/n) can stay with us" dead silent filled the room before clockwork spoke up "thatd actually not that bad of an idea slendy" some talk of agreement passed around as slenda then signaled for silence as she turned hr head twords you agwin "so... Do you want to join our ranks, (y/n)?" She said as all eyes were on you once again... Oh boy... This id gonna be one hell of a ride.