The Deal

It was bright and early... In the afternoon. Everyone was sleeping and you were still awake doing as you pleased as you looked up at the slightly cloudy sky. You could feel the dampness I the air and you could tell it would rain sooner rather than later. You then decided to do something nice, you decided to make everyone sandwiches. You gathered all the ingredients you could out of the cabins and sat by the fire as you made so sandwiches one by one, there probably wouldn't be enough for everyone so you tore them in half.

    Eventually some of the girls woke up with slenda being the first to, she walked to the campfire and despite her lacking of facial expressions her face gave off this smiling energy. She sat on a log by the campfire and you looked up at her and held out a sandwich half of which dhe shook her head "no thank you, I'm not hungry" you just held it out without saying a word and she eventually sighed then chuckled a bit as she walked over and took it from you as she said "thank you" and walked back over to her seat and just looked at it since she couldn't eat it because of her lacking a mouth.
    Jess, clockwork, and Sonia soon woke up as well because they like to get up before everyone else. They all took a sandwich half from you giving their own sort of thanks. Soon all the rest woke up and had their fill of sandwiches, besides Jackie of course who ate kidneys. You all ate around the still going fire that you had surprisingly kept well lit and most of them chatted about what to do today while you just sat in silence messing around with your weapon. Eventually you all finished eating then slenda stood up "okay everyone, i hope your all ready because in a few minutes well be heading back to the mansion, with (y/n) joining us of course" some 'awws' of disappointment were heard among some cheers of excitement while you just kept silent.

    Slenda soon signaled for everyone to quiet down and they did, it made you wonder how slenda could so easily control them, but it was probably not your business. Soon slenda sent them off to pack up what they needed. You however had another place to visit, you walked over to the edge of the woods by the camo and followed a trail you had made, you ended up at an old old cabin, the wood rotting and it looks like the slightest hut could collapse it.
    In there was your base, where you kept your mom's remains, where you stored your various weapons you've found. You had grabbed a duffel back from the campgrounds prior to this little hiking trip and emptied out all the clothes from it because you didn't need them. You packed what remains you had which were your mom's head, shirt, and shoes. Along with all the weapon you could fit in your back which was surprisingly all but one, that one was a machete. You had started your journey with it but ever since you found your favorite you held no need for any other weapons you just kept them just in case your current one broke. You eventually Sheathed the Machete into it's sheathe and tied it to the belt on your well worn pants. You also pulled out a bottle of vodka that you made into a molitov because you were bored and decdied to make it.

   You pulled out some matches that you found as well and lit the fuse as you threw it into the house while you did a little salute and walked away. You returned the camp to find all the girls ready and waiting for you while slenda spoke up once she saw you "ah (y/n), your finnaly here, let's get going" she said signaling for you to follow her. You followed all the girls who were talking about various things with eachother. You decided to start a conversation with the one person who wasn't talking, Jess. You decided to start "hello... Uhm.... I never caught your name... So uh.... Nice to meet you I guess?" You said as she turned to you and smiled a bit suppressing a small laugh as she said "oh the names Jess, jess the killer! But you can just call me Jess, and it's nice to meet you as well, I've always wondered what the famed Chrystal lake killer looked like. Heck i didn't even know about you until I asked slenda who seemed scared out of her wits"
   you gave off a rough and scratchy chuckle as you coughed a bit and said "heh nice name...and  I have been in the killing game for a long time... Ever since I was a kid actually... I have a pretty high kill count if I do say so myself..." Jess just rolled her eyes as she said "heh I bet I could get a bigger kill count than you, and you could be on the list" she had a cocky tone to her voice as you just chuckled and said "is that so? How about this... We have a fight... One on one... No weapons... Let see who can last longer..."

    Jess went silent for a moment before smirking and saying "well we have a deal, we'll do it tonight, everyone can watch as i kick your ass" you just rolled your eyes as you said "well where will it be?" Jess simply answered with "we have a gym in our manor that has a sparring ring it it, we can use that" you just nodded and said "fair enough, do you want any stakes?" Jess thought for a moment before smirking and saying "if you lose, you have to kiss anyone I say" you just smiled at that and said "heh...and if you lose... You have to start a prank war with Benny...." You said as in the middle of the night you fell victim to a prank if Benny's, you did not like the feeling of cold lake water being poured on your head to say the least, so you assumed she was a prankster because of it and that was confirmed by the way she gulped at the idea and then smiled and said "heh sounds fair enough, do we have a deal?"
   She said holding out her hand for a handshake of which you nodded to and shook her hand saying "deal"

A/n: hey everyone, sorry for the late update heh Ive been sick and I haven't had the energy or motivation to update so sorry for the wait. I also have another story idea for after I finish this book, it's a crossover thingie thats also x reader.  You guys know Rick and Morty right? Well how about Rick!reader x Steven universe, its a little random but hey that's the point!