The Move

You walked up to the girls who were mostly sitting around the fire telling scary stories not noticing you sneak up, you took to chances at a good laugh as you hid in the shadows and decided to sneak up on the person telling the story currently. That person, was Jess. You soon creeped out of the shadows as he's was too focused on telling her story to notice you sneak up on her. You then kept your best not to make any noise as the others stared at you some smirking some smiling and singing giggling as you bent down a bit till you were eye level with her head. You then said one word and one word only "boo" this caused jess to jump forward and land on the ground as all the others laughed while you just smiled under your mask while Jess blushed from embarrassment but she then too started to join in on the laughter as many commented on how great that scare was and Jess just rolled her eyes smiling.
     You then decided to sit down with them as you held your weapon in your hands. You guys talked for a few hours, you less because your voice is still recovering from y'know, drowning. While you guys were talking slenda decided to make herself known as she gave a little "ahem" as all of you looked at her while the others were still smiling and giggling a bit. You completely forgot to share the news with them but you didn't care, you had a good time anyways. Slenda then said in a formal manner "everyone I have an announcement" everyone soon quieted down as they all looked at her.

    She then started to speak again "today, with the help of my sister's and a few others who shall not be named we managed to get the manor to the edge of the lake right over there" she said pointing over to the opposite side of the lake and low and behold the manor was there. Everyone just smiled and some started little Chats about it. Slenda then spoke up again "but I think we should all get some sleep, I mean we have been awake all day and night so some of us Deserve a good rest" it was dead silent for a moment before murmers of agreement and yawns went through the girls as then clockwork decided to ask something of slenda "hey slenda, where will (y/n) sleep?" Slenda then simply responded "(y/n) is undead, clockwork, meaning he needs no food, nutrients, or sleep unless he so wishes to do so. He doesn't get fatigued either except by attacks as I've read before about him"
    you were just staring at her as clockwork looked at you with a look asking if what she said was true and you gave a nod as she smiled and said "thate cool, he'll make a great addition to the creepypasta crew!" She said excitedly before yawning and turned around only to notice that the rest of the girls were heading to their cabins and chuckled as she said "well I better be off, cya later slenda! Bye (y/n)!" She said jogging off to a cabin. Slenda then looked at you as you looked at you. She then started talking "id watch out for clockwork, she is... Special... You see she has these things called 'ticks', something and someone has to trigger a tick or it just happens randomly. We don't necessarily know what causes these ticks but we try to stay clear of them. You see when clockwork is in a tick she becomes relentless, Savage, almost unstoppable. There's no telling when a tick can happen or how long it happens so we just always have to be on our toes around her. So I suggest you watch out for her, she can be dangerous enough to even ki- ahem sorry, stop you"

     You just nodded in understanding as she nodded back and said "well i better go watch over the girls just in case they try to kill eachother in bed. See you in the morning, (y/n)" you just nodded and looked back at the now dwindling fire as you threw some sticks in. Then you smiled and though 'this is gonna be one hell of a ride'