The News

You awoke, you kept your eyes closed as you felt warmness around you. It wad your blanket, it had been a long time since you woke up somewhere that wasn't your watery grave. You groaned as you got up from bed as you adjusted your mask so it was straight since it got a bit crooked while you slept. You then felt something you haven't felt in forever, hunger. You clutched your stomach as you felt a rush a pain going through your stomach but it lasted for only a second before the pain disappeared and you moved your hand back.
   You still felt the pain from last night's fight and the hunger you felt, you then walked out of your room with your weapon and machete as you made your way to the kitchen. You walked in to see all the girls there and slenda, they were talking at the moment and haven't noticed you yet. You then overheard he's yell out in a slightly surprised tone "what?! They can't be back we crippled them years ago!" A few loud murmers of agreement rang out throughout the room, then slenda spoke again "everyone quiet down, yes we are all surprised zalga's (female version of zalgo) forces are returning and they seem to be more powerful and confident since they've been moving deeper and deeper into our forces... Something... Or someone... Is helping them..." You then froze as your dream came rushing back.

Dream flashback

You awoke in a different place, it seemed to be a house. A cabin of sorts, it was burnt to ashes and a few burnt corpses were on the ground as the collapsed roof later on them. You then recalled that this was the place you fought the guy with the knife fingers. You never knew his name but you turned around and saw him standing there staring at you.
He stood there with his brown hat and his green and red striped see as he looked up at you with a smile on his deformed face. He then spoke simply "im back... Bitch" before everything faded to black but before you fully woke up a whispered song spoke
"One two Freddy's coming for you... Three four better lock your doors doors..." But the song ended before you could hear the rest.

End of flashback

You then decidedbto interrupt slenda or anyone else before they spoke and aaid "hes back...." Slenda and the girls all looked at you as slenda asked "who is back (y/n)?" You then simply responded with a hate filled voice saying "Freddy... Hes back... And he's working with whoever your talking about..." Some looked of confusion were passed around whenever slenda asked "who is Freddy?" Then you responded again "he is a deformed man... If he even is a man... He wears a brown hat and a green and red striped sweater... He uses dreams to kill people because he has no other way... Dreams are his world and no one is allowed to sleep whenever he is around... I defeated him once but with his help and this 'zalga' person your talking about he may never be defeated... Unless we stop them..."

    Some suprised murmers were passed around as you looked at slenda and despite her blwnk expression, you could tell she had a terrified look on her face "no... It can't be... He's back... The man of nightmares... Freddy Krueger..." She then looked at you as she said "you said you've defeated him once before yes?" You nodded and said "yes I did... But he utilized something that I still hate him to this day for... He impersonated my mom and he used my one fear against me... we has to stop him before he makes everyone get a real 'sound sleep'...." You said before slenda turned back to the girls and slammed the twble with her hands getting their attention as they stared at her "alright! Everyone listen up! We're going to double our patrols around our territory and if there are any signs that her proxies are moving up you come back immediately got it?!"

   Everyone was surprised by slenda's aggresive and serious tone and then she turned yo you and said "and (y/n).... You'll stay here to defend this place incase they breqk in... Now I want everyone to leave now! I need some time to think..." She said as she floated off and everyone stared off as you then walked off twords the table and sat dwon as you shivered a bit, you could tell, that the day was coming...

The final friday