Why Midoriya?

It all started in Junior High......

Kacchan and I used to be best friends, or so I thought......

But when Junior High came along, he started to hate me more than anything.

Kacchan was always the kind of guy to hate everything and everyone, but he hated me the most......

"Who? Midoriya?"

"He'll never get into U.A, he's just a quirkless nerd!"

"He's useless!"

"Why would they want a scrawny quirkless nerd like him when they can have me!"

Those were just words that people said to put me down, but what hurt more was what he said when everyone cleared out the room at the end of class.

"Just hope you'll be born with a quirk in your next life".

What did he mean? Was he telling me to kill myself? I ignored it at first, but as the years at U.A High passed, I started believing that he really meant it more and more.

" Get a life!"

"Get real!"

"Get better or get out!"

"It's better if he wasn't here! He wasn't supposed to be here anyway!"

"How do you know that your mom really loves you!? She's  probably glad that you're not home much!"

"Get it right or die!"

"Well you know what bugs me the most? Is that you're still alive!"

"I want him out of here! I want him gone! I WANT HIM DEAD!"

"You're strong All Might! JUST KILL HIM ALREADY!"

"GOD DAMNIT DIE ALREADY!"

That's all I heard from him. All he said makes me think and believe more. He hasn't said another word to me ever since Mr. Aizawa and All Might has kept us separated. They were so close of kicking him out, but they agreed to help him be calm with extra help everyday after school.

They even agreed to put the both of us in a room together...

Which is right now, in the 1-A room.

Mr. Aizawa and All Might set up cameras in the room to make sure Kacchan doesn't do any harm to me.

I walk in the room to see Kacchan sitting in a desk, head down. I take a deep breath and sit down in my own seat, which is across from the desk he's sitting in.

By this point, he looks exhausted, I kinda feel bad for him.

When I move my hand a bit to make sure he wasn't asleep, he sits up and looks at me.

He then growls at me

"Don't even think about touching me you damn nerd!"

I yelp and pull my hand back. How'd he know?

"Sorry Kacchan!" I quickly say.

He sighs and look at the board. On it, it had instructions on what we're supposed to do. First we have to talk calmly to each other how we feel about being around each other.

Then we have to explain why we feel that way.

Then Kacchan has to explain why he hates me and tends to threaten me with examples.

And lastly, we have to say at least ten things we like about one another without lying and then we can go free.

I don't know why they're making us do this because its very uncomfortable, but I guess I'm ok with it.

After reading instructions, me and Kacchan got out of our seats and walked up to the desk in front of the classroom.

Kacchan looked at me and grinned. "Fine, since we have to be nice, I guess I'll smile, but I'm not promising that you'll get the answer you want! First one, how I feel about you.....I hate you, you're horrible!"

I swallowed and looked down. I could feel sweat running down my neck. "That's not very nice, Kacchan, you have to really be nice" I quietly said.

Kacchan yelled in anger and gripped my shoulder as his grin went away. "I GIVE UP THEN! YOU SHOULD KNOW NICE ISN'T THE WORD FOR ME! ESPECIALLY AROUND YOU! IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME FOR WHO I AM THEN JUST DIE ALREADY! IT'S THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO! JUST DIE! I HATE YOU AND I'M NEVER GONNA STOP HATING YOU! HAPPY NOW! YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU NOW! I JUST WANT YOU TO BE GONE AND OUT OF MY DAMN LIFE!"

And that's it.....

That's all I wanted to hear as tears flew down my cheek.....

When he finally let go of me, I practically flew out that room and went straight home.

I never left my room again.......

End P O V:

It was a week after the incident, Bakugou had after school detention everyday plus punishment and Izuku was never seen again.

People would visit his house sometimes, but ever day they went, his mother would always tell them that he was sick.

Kirishima had enough of not seeing his friend at school. He looked to where Izuku sat everyday and gritted his teeth. He than stood up and got the whole class's attention.

"Ok, seriously, does anyone here know where Midoriya has really been?!" He called.

The whole room got quiet. No one knew what to say.

Finally, Bakugou stood up.

"Yeah, I told him to get out of my life" He said.

Everyone looked at him. "YOU WHAT!?" Kirishima yelled.

Bakugou narrowed his eyes. "Calm down spiky hair, he probably hasn't done it yet" He said as he sat back down.

Kirishima was lost for words now. He then gritted his teeth and growled. "Bakugou! How could you say such thing to him!? HE'S PROBABLY SUFFERING IN A BED BECAUSE OF YO-"

He didn't get to finish his sentence as Mr. Aizawa walked in.

"Keep it down class, I can hear you from across the hall, and sit down" He said.

Kirishima growled again and gave Bakugou one last glimpse as he slowly sat down.

He will make sure Izuku is ok if its the last thing he does.

TO BE CONTINUED...............