I will protect you

Izuku P O V:

When I woke up, the first thing that I saw was my mom standing at the foot of my bed talking to Recovery Girl, All Might, and Mr. Aizawa.

No one knew I was awake, so I decided to speak up. Even though my voice was quiet, they could still hear me.

"Mom..." I said.

They all turned their heads to me.

"Izuku!" My mom shouts as she runs to the side of my bed. She falls to her knees and hugs me with tear filled eyes.

"Oh I'm so sorry Izuku! I should've done something! If only I knew someone here was bugging you!" She said.

But how did she know? Kirishima must've told her or the teachers.

"I'm ok, mom, I'm ok! It's my fault for not telling you" I quickly say.

All Might then walks up beside her. He looks at me, anger in his eyes, as well as mixed with worry.

"You should have said something young Midoriya. We all were worried about you. Me and Aizawa saw what young Bakugou did and said to you, we were gonna help, but you never came to school the next day" He told me.

I looked down at the sheets. "I'm sorry, sir, I just couldn't help myself, I'll do better next time, I promise" I say.

"There isn't gonna be a next time, Bakugou is now taking classes by himself with Midnight" Mr. Aizawa says as he walks up on the other side of the bed.

"O-oh" I shakily say as I now felt guilty for saying anything at all.

Right at that moment, Uraraka, Asui, Todoroki, Kaminari, Ashido, Jiro, Momo, Mineta, and Kirishima rushed in the room.

"Oh, Deku! You're alright! Thank goodness!" Uraraka cried.

All Might looked at me. "We'll go" He paused and put a hand on my mom's shoulder, which she looked up at him to. "You can visit your son when things aren't so crowded" He said with a smile.

She nodded and left with All Might and Mr. Aizawa.

Most of the class 1-A came and sat around me and we started talking.

But it all ended when Kacchan busted in.

"DEKU!" He yelled. He ran up to the bed and stopped right in front of it.

"YOU DAMN BASTARD! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO KILL YOURSELF!" He yelled.

I was really getting scared by now, I didn't know what to do or say.

Until Kirishima stood up. He was the bravest of us all to stand up to Kacchan.

"That's enough, Bakugou! You've threatened him once already! It's about time you stop! In fact, if you want him gone and out of your life that bad, why don't you go kill yourself instead! He has a better chance of living than you'll ever have anyway! No wonder his future is more brighter than yours!" He yelled.

I was surprised Kacchan even listened.

He growled. "This isn't over you red haired loser!" He yelled before stomping out the room.

I looked at Kirishima and smiled.

"Wow, Kiri, I never knew you had it in you, no one ever stands up for me like that, thanks" I say.

He smiles at me and put his hand around my neck.

"No one is gonna be mean to you ever again as long as I'm around" He said.

But that wasn't what really shocked me......

What shocked me the most was what he did after he said that......

He leaned forward and gave me a kiss.

I couldn't lie, he did look pretty hot....

So I kissed him back as every bit of it felt good.

I could hear my classmates in the background clapping in cheering.

Now I know why Kirishima looked like he was about to cry when he found me in my room, halfway dead.

Because he cared about me more than anything in the world.......

He loved me.......

And I...

Loved him too.......

GO BEYOND! PLUS ULTRA!

                     THE END