Can you stay?

The  next day after school, Kirishima went straight to Izuku's house.

All it took was four knocks on the door for Inko to answer the door. She looked as if she'd been crying.

She smiled so sweetly at him. "Another of Izuku's friends? It's like I told everyone else, he's sick, I'm sorry" She said in a soft voice.

Kirishima smiled the best he could and put a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry to talk back to you ma'am, but is he really? He's been gone for almost two weeks now. Is he really sick? Is there anything that you're not telling us? We're worried about him and I think I know what's really going on" He said in an almost cruel voice, but not so much harm.

She frowned and shook her head as tears rolled down her eyes. "No....I'm afraid there's more to the story" She whispered.

Kirishima frowned. "Mind telling me?" He asked. She smiled and opened the door wider for him to walk in.

"Please come in" She said. He nodded and walked inside.

Once seated on the couch, Inko took a deep breath and pulled out a blood filled wrap from the side of the couch. She then handed it to Kirishima.

He held it in his hands with shock. It was exactly what he thought.

"I found that next to his bedroom  door......along with one of my kitchen knifes.....he told me that he wanted to borrow it for something that he said he was making, but he never came out of his room......I've only been hearing noises from his room, nothing else...I just don't know what to do......my poor baby....." She explained.

A cutter? Kirishima thought to himself.

He looked to Inko and gave her the wrap. "Is it alright if I go see him, miss?" He asked.

Inko shook her head. "I don't believe his door is unlocked, but you can try" She said.

Kirishima smiled at her before standing up. Inko pointed to the direction his room was. Kirishima nodded and went in that direction.

Once to his room, he knocked twice. "Midoriya?" He called. All he heard was whimpering. He sighed.

"Midoriya, Its me, Kirishima, your best friend! You wanna let me in!?" He called.

After a few whimpers, he could finally hear a faint voice saying, "Come in.....Kiri....the door is unlocked...".

Kirishima opened the door and walked inside.

Laying on the floor in the middle of the room, back facing him, was no other but Izuku.

Izuku, shirtless and exhausted, was curled up in himself and whimpering.

Kirishima sighed and crossed his arms.

" Midoriya..... Your mother showed me something...... Have you been......cutting? " He asked.

Izuku sniffed and slightly nodded. "It feels good every once in a while.....I kinda like it.....besides, it helps my problems...." He admitted.

Kirishima uncrossed his arms and walked on the other side of Izuku.

His eyes were closed, scars were up and down both of his arms, and tears stained under his eyes.

Kirishima bent down and moved pieces of his hair out of his eyes.

"But why, Midoriya? What made you think you could try to end your life? You were better than this! Why give up now?" He asked.

Izuku sniffed again. "Because no one wants me around......I know that now...."

Kirishima looked at him confused. "But how would you know that? Of core we want you around!" He cried.

Izuku slowly opened his eyes. Blood stained eyes from crying.

"Kacchan told me......he said he wanted me gone......he told me to kill myself.....he said not even my mom loved me.....I started believing him after hearing it over and over...." He whispered as tears flew down his cheeks.

Kirishima frowned. "What does he know? Bakugou is nothing but a big lier! He doesn't know a thing about you or your mom! In fact, you don't know that she's in another room crying! She said that she doesn't know what to do! Midoriya, she loves you! If she didn't then she wouldn't be worried about you"

He said. Izuku widened his eyes. "She's......worried....about me?" He asked.

Kirishima nodded as tears threatened to leave his eyes. "Yes, and I am too! And Uraraka and Iida, and All Might, and Mr. Aizawa, and just about everyone else at U. A" He calmly said.

Izuku gritted his teeth and shut his eyes tight. "I'm so sorry Kiri.....I'm sorry! I never meant to worry anyone!" He cried as tears slipped out of his eyes.

Kirishima put a hand on his shoulder, making Izuku look up at him.

Kirishima smiled. "Then change your ways and come back to school" He said.

Izuku smiled. "I will......Kiri...." He whispered as he slowly closed his eyes and went into a deep sleep.

Kirishima frowned and slowly picked him up bridal style. He then carried him out of the room and into the living room, meeting Inko half way.

"Don't worry ma'am, I know a great nurse at U. A that can help him" He said. Inko nodded.

"Please take care of my baby" She said.

Kirishima smiled and nodded before walking out and meeting All Might at the school.

TO BE CONTINUED................