What's happening?!

Harry POV: I went back home with my sisters then opened the door & saw my dad on the couch waiting for his food after harriet gave our dad his "special" food, I went to my room to write down my thoughts 'bout Ursula's daughter: Uma + As soon as I opened the door, My dad stand right in front of me looking at me with a percuil look on his face. "Harry, where u've been?!" Captain Hook said with a bit off tone in his voice. "Dad, I was with my sisters u know that!" I said trying not to lose focus with my dad. "Why were u late when u came back?!" Captain Hook said. "I was just talking to a girl in the Fish n' Chip shop" I said still a bit nervous in my tone. "Oh really, what's her name, wait...It's not Mal right?!" Captain Hook said. "No, It's not Mal & Like I said I was talking to a girl at the Fish n' Chip shop & her name's Uma?!" But I tried so hard not to get nervous little bit.

Three POV: Captain Hook looked at his son with a bit certain look on his face. "Do u know her or something?!" Captain Hook with a confused look on his face. "No, I'm just met her" Harry said. "Well, r u sure?!" Captain Hook said with off peculiar look on his face. "Yeah, I'm positive because I've just met her" Harry said to his dad. "Well, ok?!" As Captain Hook walked out of Harry's room.

*After that harry decided to write down in a book that his mom gave him before she went missing but people aren't sure she's died or not, harry & his sisters still miss her but they try to get over it with their dad & friends*

Harry POV: My little sister Cj poked her head out in my room & saw me writing down into a book that our mom gave me. "Hey bro what r u doing?!" Cj said. I quickly closed my booktyen turned to Cj. "Uh, nothing at all!" I said nervously then Cj walked over to me looking at what I'm writing. "Oh really, r u sure let me see it!" Cj said reaching for my book. "N-no Cj, stop it!" I said reaching far away for Cj not to get it. Cj grabbed the book & opened it & looked confused then smirks & said "Ohh, my big bro likes someone." Cj said as she teased her brother. "No I don't, Cj shut up besides I just met her." I said looking away from my little sister & Until I felt my cheeks turned bright red when I thought about her. As Harriet walked into the room she came in to see my face turning red & reach to feel my forehead then said. "Uh, harry r u ok?!" She said. "Yeah, I'm feeling fine." I said still looking away from both of my sisters & still feeling my face turn red. "Girls get out of my room ok?!" I said to my sisters. "Fine" Both of my sisters said in unison.

*After that the hook siblings were getting ready for bed*

Harry's thoughts: I can't stop thinking about her how beautiful, pretty she looked Also I bet she has a great voice I also bet it sounds powerful, awesome, magical! Wait, what's wrong with me? Why do I feel like this? Is Cj right do I like Ursula's daughter? Of course I don't like her, I mean just met her! I couldn't possible like Uma right...could I?!

{Alright guys that's it for now sorry it was long or so tell me what u guys think & Also do u guys think Harry likes Uma. If so then comment below or tell me if they should be together thx for reading bye!!!}