What's my name

Author POV: Before u guys start to read the story. I'm sorry If the video is burry I'd tried to upload it. Therefore I don't want hate comments/suggestions on this story plz & thank u. Now on with the story!

Harry POV: I walked in the Fish n' Chips shop & saw Uma sitting on her throne besides Gil. She smiled at me. I started to put my hook on the table +  jumped over & waited on her to bring my food over to me. I walked over to Gil to talk for a while. "Psst, Hey Harry come over." Gil said to Me who was sitting with Melody & her friend Ally. "Hey Gil Who's this, Melody?!" Harry said to Gil and Melody. "This is Ally: Daughter of Alice." Melody said to Harry to introduce her to him. "Hey, there Ally." Harry said to Ally. "Hi Harry!" Ally said in her British Accent then I saw Gil looking away from Ally & saw his cheeks turn red + I'd smirked.

Gil POV: I turned away from Ally & felt my cheeks turn light red & I saw harry smirking at me then I'd grabbed the pirate by his arm then took him to the table where we always talking at. "U like someone huh?" Harry said with a little in his tone. "Uh, No I mean y- no...maybe." I'd stuttered at harry. "Uh huh, Sure." The pirate said he couldn't help but laugh at me for fun. "Ok, fine I do like someone happy!" I said looking at harry with his arms crossed around his chest. "So, who's lucky girl." Harry said with somewhat of determination within his tone. "It's... Ally!" I said as I'd blushed furiously. "Wow, Son of Gaston is in love with an Audron girl, I'm so impressed." Harry said while laughing.

*Later Uma sang a song to remember who's the queen of the isle [video above]*

"Hey harry, Come in the kitchen for a minute, Now!" Uma said while harry walked in the kitchen. "Yes Cap'n" Harry said with laugh. "Why'd u say that!" The young sea-witch said within an concered voice. "What r u talking about Cap'n?!" The young sea-witch said with a smirk on his face. "Stop playing games with me, Harry" the sea-witch said. "U're right, I'd promise" Harry said smiling. "U're lucky for now." Uma said. "Well, Uma See ya tomorrow." The pirate said walking out the door & waving bye to Uma. "See ya tomorrow, Harry" Uma said with smile on her face.

{I hope u guys liked it. See ya next time bye!!!}