Truth or Dare pt 1

Harry POV: I got dressed & ran to the front door, while ignoring both of my sisters: Cj & Harriet. Until Harriet saw me running towards the door then I stopped. "Where r u goin' Harry!?!" Harriet said with confusion. "I got no time to explain alright!?" I said to Harriet. "He's gonna see Gil & his girlfriend:Ursula's Daughter (Uma)!"  Cj teased to say at Harriet & Me. "She's not my girlfriend! Anyway I'm only gonna see her at the Fish n' Chips & tell dad that I'll be back at home in no time, I promise." I said as I'd closed the door behind me.

Uma POV: I was finishing washing dishes then waited for Harry. Not to mention Mal & her friends are coming to the isle. So we can play some games. "Hey Gil." I said to Gil who was smiling at me until his smile went to a frown. "Hi Uma, what's wrong?!" Gil said to me. "Nothing I'm fine Gil, Really!" I said to Gil while sat down on the docks. "Ok, Well Me, Ally & Melody r goin' to see If mal & the others r coming to the other side of the isle." Gil said as the smile came back. "Alright, go ahead!" I said to Gil as he left to see mal & the others.

Three POV: Uma waited for Harry to come until he'd finally as he ran through/dashed the doors & panted like a dog breathing for air. "Harry!?! U made it. Wait...what happened to u!" Uma said in confusion & surprised in her tone. "I'd...to...run... all the...way...here!?!" The pirate said panted as he'd catching/losing his breathe. "Do u need some water?!" Uma said. "Y-yes, plz." Harry said to teenage seawitch (harry's face:🥺+😭=exhausted) "Hang on, I'll get u cup of water." Uma said as she walked to cabinets for a cup for harry. "Ok, Cap'n." Harry said as he sat down on the ship & waited for his water by looking at one small of his family: Himself, Cj, Harriet, Captain James Hook & Jessica Hook (his mom) as he looked at it, he started crying a little bit. "Alright, I got ur c- HARRY!?! What's wrong, r u ok?!" The teenage seawitch said as she ran to harry & still holding his cup of water. The teenage pirate looked at Uma & started at her then wiped his tears. "Oh, Hi Cap'n I'm F-fine." Harry said as he looked up at her. "No, u're not fine at all. What's wrong!?!" Uma said to him as she sat down beside him. "Here, U need it & tell me what's wrong?!" Uma as she handed her 1st mate his cup of water. "Thx Cap'n & Fine I'll tell u but u have to promise not to laugh at me!" Harry said as he took a sip of his cup of water. "Ok, I promise." Uma said. "I-I miss my m-mom!" Harry said tears came down out of his eyes. "Ur mom?! Why what happened...1st mate." The seawitch said she put her hand over Harry's. "I can't...b/c If I do then I'll cry even more." The teenage pirate said to Uma. "Harry tell me what happened plz." Uma said as she looked harry in the eyes. "F-fine, Cap'n I'll tell u." The pirate said as he crunched his pants legs w/h his hands.

*After Harry finished telling Uma what happened*

Harry POV: I've cried hard as tears rolled down from my eyes. "Harry, I'm so sorry I didn't know." Uma said as she puts her hand over harry's. "It's ok, Cap'n, I'll try to get over it." I said as more tears rolled down my eyes. "Hey, How 'bout we go see Gil, Ally & Melody they're at the barrier between the isle & auradon, Alright?!" Uma said as she held her hand to help me out. "Alright." I said as I walked behind her to the barrier to see Mal & her friends not to mention Gil, Ally & Melody as well.

Three POV: "Hi guys, who's ready to play some games!" Mal said to us in the middle of the barrier. "Hey Mal, Also sorry it took me & harry so long we're talking 'bout...something." Uma said as she waved "hi" to Mal & her friends. "It's ok" Mal said w/h an smile. "Yeah,C'mon lets go & play some games!" Jay said as they walked to Auradon they were all in different rooms girls were in Mal & Evie dorm room while the boys were in Jay & Carlos dorm room.

{Hey guys, I've finally finished this chapter today. See ya later have a good day. But I won't publish the whole story until idk maybe Christmas starts/finish or my b-day whenever. So plz don't be sad, I love u guys bye!!!}