Meeting Mariah

Authors POV: Hi every1 this is me irl. Just kidding I can't show my face unless I want to in my stories.

Uma POV: I'd decided to call my sibling: Mariah she's my sister but I'm 5 years older than I mean I'm 18 years old & she's 13. "Hey, Mari." I'd said to her then I'd put my speaker then FaceTime on my phone. "Hi everyone, I can't wait to u all the next time I liked meet u all later. Also, I'm super excited to come Auradon next week too!" My sister said as she smiled brightly then she looked at every1 & waves "hi/hey" to every1: Mal, Ally, Evie, Audrey, Lonnie & Jane. "Hi/Hey!" The girls said to my sister. "My names not Mari that's nickname it's really: Mariah. Also, I'm single which means I don't have an girlfriend/boyfriend." Mariah said to the girls & me. "Well, if u need help w/h that: Call Evie & the others for an love life." I said as Mal pointed at the girls & her BFF. Of course my sister laughed about it, sometimes I really don't understand her in both an good & bad way. "Anyway, what'd u doing right now Mari." I said to her as she looked an bit bored she was either 3 things: She's got in trouble/grounded, she's upset about something & the last one: she's misses me. "Nothin' I'm really bored & Also, I was wondering if I come to Auradon plz." My sister said as she gave us her best puppy face: 🐶🥺. Mal & I were just about to give Mariah our answers until someone had knocked on the door.

Harry POV: I walked to the girls dorm room for 1 reason actually 2 reasons: I want to see Uma again & to get that ice pack from her too 😓. My head still hurts from after the "accident." So, I'd knocked on the door.

Three POV: "Huh, who's that?" Mal said w/h an tone of concerned & confusion. "Oh no, I'd forgot to get to him that ice pack after we left!" Uma said w/h an tone frustration & embarrassment as the teenage seawitch opened the door for the pirate. "It's alright, Cap'n & besides I think the pain's going down an bit." The pirate said to the seawitch. "I'm really sorry, Harry!" Uma said as she had blushed hard covered her face w/h her pirate hat. "It's okay, Cap'n. Anyway I need ice pack just in case, my head starts swelling again." Harry said as he walked into the dragon & the blue princess's dorm room. "Hang on, I've need to get the 1st aid kit." Uma said as she tried to reach for the emergency kit. "Do u need some help Cap'n." The teenage pirate said to the young seawitch. "Uh, yeah plz." The seawitch said as she rubbed the back of her neck then the pirate walked to the shelf & handed Uma (her) the kit then smiled & blushed at same time at the young seawitch. "Ok, here u go my little shortie!" Harry said as he whispered into Uma's ear. "Be quiet, let's hurry before the guys sees all of this." The seawitch said as she looked at Harry & punches in him the arm.

Harry POV: "Ow!" I said as I'd rubbed my arm & laughs nervously. "Uh, yeah u're r-" I said as I had stopped as I'd looked at Uma's phone then saw some girl laughing & giggling. "Hey who's this?" I said w/h confused & looked Uma. "Oh, right this is my little sister: Mari aka Mariah I mean it was fair for me to meet ur sisters so u get to mine." Uma said as she turned around to see her sister & nervously laughed. "Hey Mariah." I said as waves my hand towards her. "Now, Mari remember the friend that I've told u 'bout an few days this is Harry hook." My Captain said. "Oh, yeah hi harry there. Nice to meet finally u." Mariah said as she'd smiled brightly & looked at me. "Anyway, let's get u that ice pack." Uma said. "Oh, right." I said nervously & blushed.

*After that*

Uma POV: After that meeting w/h Mariah & Harry. "Ok, Harry here's ur ice pack." I gave my 1st mate the ice pack then Harry walked towards the door. "Thx for the ice pack, my queen." Harry aka 1st mate said as he'd bowed & grabbed my arm. "Ugh, whatever u crazy pirate just go & get out." I said as I've blushed lightly. "Uma, see ya tomorrow." Harry said as he started to walk out the door then I've kissed his cheek as he stopped into his footsteps. "Yeah, See ya tomorrow harry." I said as I'd smiled. I've closed the door & saw the girls smirking &/or laughing at what happened. "Never tell anyone what happened, U've got it?!" I said as I'd blushed hard & looked away the girls. "We won't!" The girls said to me.

(☠️🗡) Harry: Hi this was Mariah's first time, she was introduce in this story.

(👑🐙) Uma: Anyway u all my sister is finally done w/h this story.

(🐙🐠) Mariah(me): We love u all & hope u enjoyed it!

Every1: Bye!!!