Meet!

Tae💖

Tae I'm excited to meet you!

Will you be stopping by my school?

We didn't discuss this.

Hey kookie!

You'll get your phone today ;)

Ahh I'm excited!

Hehe :)

I sat on my desk waiting for the teacher to arrive. I was so excited to meet everyone again! Hoseok said he's got me something! I haven't even seen Lisa yet. I don't hate her if that's what you're wondering. She's not like how she sounds in comments haha. She's really cute and all.

But I'm most excited to meet Tae. I think he'll meet me after school ends. But what if his school is far away?

"Good morning class"

Mr Tent has entered the class. I really don't like him he's mean. He's unnecessary mean to Taehyung. I don't know why though. Speaking of Taehyung, where is he? I haven't seen him in so long!

Like on cue, the door swarmed open with a panting Kim Taehyung on the other side. He rolled his eyes when he saw Mr Tent.

"Well well well if it isn't for The Kim Taehyung" he said clapping his hands.

"Do I come in or no?" Taehyung said impatiently.

"Just come in. I don't care" Mr tent glared at him.

Taehyung turned his face clearly annoyed and made his way to the back of the class. All the girls were squealing as he passed them. I don't blame them, the guy looks like a snack without trying.

Throughout class I could feel someone's eyes on me but I didn't turn. If Mr tent caught me I would get detention.

After class I ran to the cafeteria to finally meet friends.

"Koo babyyyyy" I heard Lisa scream as soon as I entered the hall.

Before I could spot her she had jumped on me and was hugging me. I hugged her back smiling. She's cute. She got down and lifted her head with sparkling eyes. "Kiss me oppa".

And I did. I never liked the kisses but they weren't bad.

"Get a room" I heard Jimin hyung. Followed by a click sound.

"Yah Jimin don't click pictures!" Lisa yelled blushing like a tomato.

She turned to Jimin but then went to someone else.

"Hey V" she said. I looked in the direction to see Kim Taehyung. He was staring at me and looked angry. Why?

"This is Jungkook, my boyfriend" she said pulling me by my arms.

The way he was staring at me made me uncomfortable but I managed to smile, "Hello" and put my hands forward for a shake.