news

"Any news on Tae?" Jimin asked kook and he shook his head with a no.

"Yoongi, didn't you go to his house yesterday?" Jimin tried.

"No one was home either"

Silence took over the table as we ate in worry. We were all worried Tae was in the hospital or something. His parents are very private people so no one knew what exactly had happened.

The silence in the cafeteria was soon broken by one table followed by another. Soon everyone was whispering and squealing. We were now confused and Jimin went to look.

"That son of a bitch" Jimin yelled on top of his voice after a few minutes and we jolted up.

"What's wrong?" Hobi went to him.

"Taehyung is engaged??" Hobi exclaimed.

Jimin then looked at Jungkook, "Kookieee" but Jungkook had a blank expression.

"Silence" the principal's voice echoing through the cafeteria and everyone sat in their tables. Jungkook shows no reaction. None at all.

"Kook" Jimin whispers.

"Hmm" Jungkook replies.

"Aren't you surprised I mean" hobi asked.

"Am I supposed to be?" Jungkook replied with no expression at all. They didn't ask him anything further and ate in awkward silence.

Jungkook decided to skip the lessons after lunch and headed to his dorm. He sat in his bed and finally let it out. He cried and cried. He knew he shouldn't make assumptions but he couldn't help it.

Knock. Knock

"Leave me alone Jimin" Jungkook yelled in his squeaky voice which have away his crying state. The knocks turned into banging at the door.

"For God's sake" he grunted and sprung the door open.

He didn't expect to see him panting and stressed.

"Kookie I can explain" he heard Tae.

"Later Tae. I've waited weeks let's do this later" he proceeded to close the door.

"Jungkook please" Tae pushed Jungkook back and engulfed him in a desperate hug. "It's just a rumour I'm not engaged"

Jungkook let out a breath of relief he didn't know he was holding. It still didn't mean he would forgive Tae for ignoring him.

"My family is the worst kookie. I knew they were homophobic but didn't know they were this manipulative. And fucking Minho helped them." He said cursing.

"Calm down Tae" Jungkook said rubbing Tae's back.

"I love you Jungkook. I love you so fucking much."

"I love you too Tae. I thought I would never be able to tell you that" Jungkook smiled.

"Don't say that"

And then they kissed for hours and hours.

❤️ 3876 likes
@kth1995 missed him sm 🖤

View all 1238 comments

@itsmeyoongi you're alive

@seokjin you brat we were fkin worried

@jamie cute

@chim95 oh ur back I still hate u

@hobihope oh