K

V nodded and felt uneasy all of a sudden.

He got up on his feet and went towards his dorm.

But he was pushed back to the ground with someone on top of him.

"Minho? What the hell?"

"V! How could you just go MIA on us. We were so worried and your dad left without telling us anything. I thought something happened. I thought I lost you again!" Minho yelled as he hugged V.

"Seems like your plan didn't work out huh?"

"Um what?" Minho searched for the person who spoke.

"Kookie!" He jumped and engulfed Jungkook into a big hug but Jungkook wasn't having it.

"Thought you were my friend. Turns out Jimin was right about you" Jungkook spoke in a serious tone.

This shocked Minho. Jungkook was never rude or serious like this. He was always smiling and blushing , basically trying to make people happy.

"Drop the act Minho. I was dumb to really think we could be friends" V spoke.

"V I'm your best friend" Minho pleaded.

"You're not" Jungkook responded.

"Jungkook stay out of it, it's between us" Minho completely turned to Jungkook who was now standing next to V.

"I will not" Jungkook spoke back.

"V tell him to not get involved" Minho pouted.

V looked at Minho for a second and turned to Jungkook. Minho smiled as V obliged but his smile instantly dropped when instead V pulled Jungkook for a kiss.

Minho was disappointed but not surprised and he decided to leave them alone.

Though Minhi left them alone, people started to gather. They were in the corridor after all.

It might have started to prove a point to Minho but they got carried away.

"Gosh I love you" Tae said cupping Jungkook's cheeks but not breaking the kiss.

"I knew the article was bullshit. Vkook!!!" A girl lost it. She didn't want to ruin the moment but couldn't control herself.

Jungkook pushed Tae in embarrassment and ran away but the bunny smile on his face making everyone coo.

"V is that your boyfriend?" Minseok asked him.

"I hope so" V said scratching the back of his neck with a body smile.