Preperation POV's

Hmmmm lets start it off with Mari!

"Aaargh! I just wish we were given more notice for this trip! I haven't got anything Adrien worthy!" Marinette complained to tikki flopping onto her bed face first.

"Awww marinette I'm sure anything you wear will look lovely" Tikki cooed trying to reassure her.

"But I don't wanna look lovely I wanna look hot !" Marinette whined picking up a lime green tankini her mum gave her two Christmas's ago. "and this is the Exact. Opposite." She cringed letting it drop to the carpeted floor.

"Well why don't you make one then?" Tikki stayed simply.

Of course! Why hadn't I thought of that earlier ughhh dumb brain

"Your amazing Tikki thank you!"said Marinette hugging her fairy friend. Luckily she was planning on making some bikinis soon so she already had some bikini designs in her sketch book as well as some swimming material in her fabric box. So she set to work.

Luckily since bikinis didn't have much material to them it didn't take too long to make. Marinette picked up the final product and examined it meticulously making sure it didn't look like a last minute job.

"It's look great Marinette !" Tikki chirped flying off the cookie crumb covered bed {what?! I had to do something while Marinette was making that bikini!} (A.N that was a Tikki thought;) )

"You really think so?" She said twisting the bikini in her hand to double check stitching, so it wouldn't literally fall apart on her.

"Yes! I loved how you restyled your emblem!" Tikki said supportively.

The bikini was a red triangle top with black high cut bottoms with three bands either side. The triangle top had Marinette's regular flower emblem but instead of the usual grey and pink colour it had been switched to a black and red one. The emblem had also been placed on the backside of the bikini bottom.

Marinette did a test fitting and "wow... your right Tikki it doesn't look half bad" she said winking at her friend.

Tikki giggled "okay now take it off and finish packing silly! You need to get a good nights rest"

Marinette hugged her Kwami and finished packing only half an hour later. Then flopped into bed, falling asleep dreaming about the waves and warmth of the sun at the beach she was to visit tomorrow.

Aylas POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aargh! I'm gonna get you two!" Aylas shouted at her younger twin sisters.

"No you won't" said Ella, one of the twins chucking the bikini to the other giggling one, Etta.

"Don't make me get the Sapotis onto you again!" Ayla raged. She instantly felt regret wash over her as both of the twins stopped dead in their tracks, colour draining from their face. The Sapotis had been a very touchy subject not only for the twins but for the whole family after the Hawkmoth incident. "I-I'm sorry" Alya stuttered "That was wrong of me" getting down on her knees to be at the same height as her sisters.

They came towards her still clutching the bikini and held it out to her " n-no we're sowwy" Ella said hugging her older sister.

"We shouldn't have taken your swiwwers" Etta said joining in the hug.

"It's okay, all is forgiven" Ayla said cheerfully taking the bikini off the cheeky twins. "Now who wants ice cream before bed!"

"Me me meee!" The twins sung giggling as their sister picked them up and threw them over each shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

Adrien POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Plagg! What's all this cheese doing in my duffel bag?!" Adrien groaned picking up the bag with a look of disgust whyyy must I get the cheese loving kwami whyyyy world he complained to himself.

"Wellll how else am I supposed to keep myself occupied?!" The kwami protested.

"I understand, but this looks like your whole year supply of cheese! We are only going away for one day you realise ?" Adrien retorted slightly peeved off at his kwami. As it was now almost 11 pm due to just getting back from a modelling job. Don't ask him why it had to be that late, his photographer was a bit of an oldball. But modelling kept his father happy so he just put up with it.

"Fine! I will remove some of my cheese" Plagg grumbled in defeat before heading off onto Adrien's white leather couch to eat the now removed cheese from Adrien's bag.

Adrien started packing his towel and swimmers before there was a knock on the door "come in" Adrien yelled.

Natalie walked in with clipboard in hand, as always, "I understand you have a beach day at school tomorrow Adrien but in order to attend your father has set some rules" Natalie said in a monotone voice.

Ugh great even his dad could manage to ruin a fun day with friends with rUlEs

"Yes and what are they" Adrien replied in a similar monotone voice.

"You shall not get burnt tomorrow under any circumstances that includes tanning. As tanning may leave tan lines which is not appealing at your photoshoots" Natalie droned.

Adrien sighed, "Anything else?"

Natalie looked back at her clipboard "yes, you must wear your fathers latest designs for the summer collection" she said pulling out a bag of a range of swimmers towels even a duffel bag and a drink bottle all with a green and blue colour theme.

"Yeah okay thanks, night Natalie" Adrien huffed taking the bag of things before closing the door on the assistant.

"I mean it could be worse kid...he could've made you stay home..." Plagg said popping out from wherever hiding space he was at before.

"No Plagg you don't understand I tan naturally, it's just my genetics! So if I have to prevent it, I'll have to sit in the shade the whole time! It will be a total bummer" he grumbled slowly repacking his clothes not the new duffel bag. At least this one doesn't smell like stinky cheese Adrien thought trying to cheer himself up.

Plagg watched him sorrowfully then went back to his cheeses.

Nino POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Ninoooooo"

"Yeah mum?"

"Sweetie, isn't your beach thing tomorrow?I hope you've started packing" His mother called from down the hall.

Oh yeah right better pack for that

"Yeah, it is thanks dud- mum!" Nino corrected himself before grabbing his back pack and tossing it on his bed. He went to his wardrobe (which was really a pile of clothes on the floor) and grabbed the first pair of board shorts he found, then chucked them over his head into his back pack before settling back onto his bed. Pulling his headphones back on to listen to a new remix he found.

Hi um author here I will try draw up marinettes bikini if I have time (or skill lmao) but atm I hope this description is good enough to imagine it.
I have a question for everyone... it is okay to sit in the shower? And no I'm not talking about if your shower has a bath as a bottom, I mean a literal shower.
Please let me know in the comments
Lots of love ur wonderful and
weird author xoxo :)