Is that sonic? Nah just mari !

"Marinette.....Marineeeette"
I'm going to need a whole construction company to wake this girl up the little bug thought to herself....
"Ah! I know what will do the trick!" Said the bug floating off to type on Marinette's computer. Soon some funky music started playing before the words she has heard almost everyday on repeat since the ad came out were playing.

"Radiant....carefree...dreamy....Adrien the fragrance"

"AdRiEn?!!!" Marinette squawked before jumping out of bed thinking her celebrity crush was in her own room somehow.

"No marinette not yet and maybe not ever if you don't get your act together and get ready to leave..." Tikki sternly answered.

"B-but it's 6:30 am Tikki! Why did you wake me up so early?" The teen whined.

"Marinette. Think about what you spent half the night making..." Tikki replies clearly getting sick of her owners lack of memory.

" a bikini?....A BIKINI RIGHT BEACH DAYYYY!" Marinette squealed finally realising.

"Yes beach day now hurry up the bus gets there at 7:45 am!" Tikki chirped chucking the bikini at the teens face.

"Okay okay I got it!" Marinette went down stairs to join her parents breakfast (since she was up so early they could have it together before prepping for the bakery to open). She checked her phone before realising it was 7:10 am! She quickly ditched her breakfast brush her hair into her signature twin tails and brushing her teeth. Then slipping on a cute pink halter top with her signature emblem on the top right corner and slipping on short versions of her classic pink jeans before grabbing her promised snacks and running out the door. "Byemumbyedadgottogoorillbelate" the bluenette rapidly said as she rushed out the door.

"Bye sweetheart-" Tom Dupain-Cheng tried to say before getting cut off by the clanging of the bell as the door slammed shut. Then looking over to his lovely wife...

"What are we going to do with her?" Sabine chuckled to her husband while rolling some dough.

🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️traNsiTiOnnnn🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️

"Ayla where is she?" Ms bustier questioned the brunette. Trust marinette to be late even for school trips...oh that girl will be the death of me.

"U-uuuuh shouldn't be any longer ms I swear!" The nervous girl spat out. Come on marinette hurry up!

"She's here!" The blonde spoke up pointing to a blur of blue and pink speeding towards the bus.

Marinette finally got to the rest of her class "I-I'm here!" The poor girl spluttered our looking like she was going to collapse.

"Woah marinette did you run all the way here?" The curious blonde asked.

"Y-y-yeah I-I did aheh" the bashful girl confessed. At least I can blame the stuttering on my running...she groaned to herself. Before feeling a slap on her back.

"Right on Mari I knew you were always a good runner but you looked like you were flying!" The muscular half Asian boy said standing over her with a gleaming smile.

"Thanks Kim!" Marinette replied.

"Yeah dude you totally looked like sonic for a minute there with your blue hair!" The class laughed at ninos comment before all boarding the bus deciding to make it the new inside joke of the class.

"Now off we go!" Ms bustier said in delighted nodding to the bus driver. The bus driver honked before pulling out of thee school and onto the road to the beach trip that would change two teenagers relationship for life....

Bit short but it's still an update I didn't want anyone to think I had forgotten about this book ! Because I haven't ! It's a pet peeve of mine when people don't finish things so it may take a while but I will definitely finish it hopefully before the end of the year ! Xoxox ur loving unforgettable author

24/02/2020 11:32 pm