Daisy's Destruction

In my other book that got deleted, the chapter about the well known "Daisy's Destruction" was read by over 5k people. So naturally I am writing about it once again.

  "Daisy's Destruction" is a series of videos where children are horribly tortured and raped. But the worst of them all is the one with the one year old Daisy, who has been whipped and assaulted with sex toys, tied up by her feet and beaten by a "masked man" and his naked girlfriend.

  The creator of the videos is the well known Peter Scully, who has now a death penalty for his actions, especially because in his house were found human remains of a girl. The woman who appeared in his videos was a 19 years old, that has been a child prostitute, that met Scully a long time ago.

  The video started with "Come see a child's mental ruin, her innocence lost, used as a tool, she'll learn how to please her mistress, her body will be ravaged, her dignity stolen."

  The videos were uploaded on the well known "No Limits Fun" or NLF for short, which was a hurtcore site. Basically a hurtcore site is a paedophile site, but the videos are extreme, and by that I mean that they are not only raping a child, but also hurting them, beating them.. Like I said, extreme.

  The Backstory of the Daisy's Destruction case is pretty distrubing. At first, Peter asked his girlfriend, Alvarez, to pick some orphan kids from the street, especially because they were hungy, since they were living in Philippines. After feeding them and offering them a shelter lets say, Peter and his girlfriend asked the two children, aged 9 and 12, to strip for the camera, and then to perform sexual acts on one another. The videos and the pictures taken by Scully were uploaded on the Dark Web, and sold to different paedophiles.

  Scully asked the two girls to dig two graves, in which they would have been burried. After a few days, in which the girls have been tied up with dog collars, Peter's girlfriend had mercy and freed them after 5 days.

  In the same time when these events happened, Scully was already filming the Daisy Destruction videos. The other two girls that appeared on the videos were a girl named Liza and one named Cindy, but unfortunately, Cindy died, while Liza and Daisy were saved by the police.

  Scully's girlfriend, Alvarez, was also accused of assault, since she confirmed that she helped him at some point with abusing some girls.

  You may think Scully is a sociopath, an antisocial, that has no family. I was surprised to find out that he actually has a good family, with two children of his own. He is also an intelligent individual, who was successful in scheming a lot of dollars before he flew in Australia. He isn't remorseful, he acts like he doesn't care about what happened, which might be because of his mental disorder. He also described himself as not being "hungry" of killing and torturing innocent girls and being "confused" of what just happened. The motives are still unclear, but the money wouldn't be a primary one, since he could steal money from his investors so easily before flying to Philippines.