Beyonce (WithATouchOfCalixNev)

California: *on her phone* YASSS QUEEN SLAAAYYYYY

Nevada: *sits next to Cali and tries to join in on what she's doing*

California: STRUT YOUR STUFF GIRL YAAAASSSS *Literally Squealing*

Lousiana: ummm....Cali?

California: YAAAS- oh, what's up Lou?

Louisiana: Could you shut up- *sees what she's watching* who's that?

California: OMG! You don't know her? This is the beautiful goddess Beyonce! She's so pretty and famous....right Nevada?!

Nevada: *nods while blushing because Cali gave her attention*

Lousiana: so...?

California: so...? SO?! SHE IS LITERALLY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN TO EVER EXIST HAVE YOU SEEN HER!??! *she put up her phone with the paused video of Beyonce on it* SEE?! BEAUTY AND BOOTY BABY!!

Lousiana: bitch. I am my own Beyonce.

California: *Literally chokes at Lou's sass*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                         EXTRA!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nevada: it's ok Cali, I think she's pretty!

California: aww, thanks Nev, I appreciate it! *smiles her goddanm beautiful smile*

Nevada: *has a mini heart attack while blushing at her smile*

California: woah...you ok Nev?

Nevada: y-yeah... -////-

Ok so listen here sIsTerS.

My little headcanon thing is that Nevada really admires California but also kind of hates her because she's so beautiful and nice but she feels like she'll never be able to be like that. Also when she was asked what the best city in her state was she shrugged and said LA because she admires Cali so much and sadly doesn't really like herself. But, sad twist, Cali barely pays attention to Nevada so what happened in this Conversation/argument was very rare which led to Nevada blushing a lot.