Lost and found

(Alastor POV)

„(Y/N)?!" I can't belief it. One second I was watching baggie and Angel fight and the next she's standing there right in front of me. Now after all this time she's here she's finally here and as beautiful as ever. „I can't believe it's you my dea-„ I didnt even have time to react before being tackled into a massive hug. „I can't belive I'm finally able to see you again" she said. Her voice oh how I missed her lovely angelic voice.

I wrap my arms around her and start to sway softly starting a familiar tune to us. (Play the Video above) „Fly me to the moon" I notice her body tense up in my hold but nevertheless she eventually continues „and let me play among the star" our voices then clash together in harmony „Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars" I pull away from bowing and offering her my hand as she continues „In other words hold my hand" she takes my hand „in other words baby kiss me" I pull her close into a waltz stance.

„Fill my heart with song oh let me sing for ever more" we sing together as we start dancing the world around seemingly to disappearing „you are all I long for all I worship and adore" we are dancing around the room her gown swirling every now and then from turns we take. Her voice is like an Angels and finally being able to hear it again is a miracle. I continue „in other words please be true in other words" I dip her looking into her (e/c) sparkling eyes „I Love you~"

We stand up straight again still holding onto each other though „It really is you" she whispers starring at me „The one and only my dear" then the next thing I know she slaps me
„Why did you say it was your idea?!" my eyes widden as I hold my now stinging cheek her words adding to the pain. „I wanted to protect you I brought you into that mess and didn't want you to die because-„ I was cut off by Angel „sooooo? Mind filling us in"

„Right this is (Y/N) she and i go way back to when I was still alive." she waves at them muttering a small „hello." „this is Charlie I believe you already know that" Charly waves quietly „this is Vaggie Charlie's girlfriend" Vaggie goes up to (Y/N) and shakes her hand and says „sup". „And this" I sigh „this is Angel" Angel immediately goes up to (Y/N) „hey sugar~" luckily (Y/N) is one of the smartest people I know and quickly comes up with a plan „Oh a spider! I used to eat a lot of spiders when I was alive!" I have to try my best to hold in my laughter as I see Angels expression. He was totally terrified at least I don't have to worry about him hitting on (Y/N)

After finishing all the former introductions Charlie spoke up „So what happened between you two that was so bad" I sigh and look over at (Y/N) „do you want to tell them" she nods and start to talk „well as you know Alastor was a cannibal in his life and me well I helped him with his killings it was something that bound us together everything was going well until...."

_________
(A/N)
Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to do a cliffhanger. I still hope you enjoyed
Angel.