Chapter 1

Ding Ding Ding* the school bell rang.
"Have you heard there's suppose to be new kid coming today" said Sofia.

"Yeah suppose tone in my form that's what Mrs diamond said he's called brad or something" Zoe said.

"Your always talking about Mrs diamond, what's so good about her" laughed becks.

"We she has stuck by me form the start and what's happened she's helped me sloth she is the coolest teacher ever" zoe said.                                                                                                                                   

Mrs Diamond has stuck by, Zoe since her parents died in the car crash 3 years ago when she was 14, so she has known Mrs Diamond for ages, and is very close.

"So this new kid whats he supose to be like then" said Jake, Zoe's Ex.                                                          

"Why do you care Jake, and supose to be quite a charm a mate at my old school knew him the used to date, so you never know" Zoe laughed walked of to form.                                                          

 "As if he will have a chance with you" jake went running after.                                                  

"well i gave you a chance see you muppet" Zoe gave Jake a kiss on the cheak, Jake blushed. "Wow never seen you blushed".

*Form.

"Hi Zoe hows you week been" said Mrs Diamond.                                                                                  

"Good thanks miss, where is this new kid then miss" Zoe said cheakly.                                                  

 "Don't go getting ideas, i don't want to go trough 4 weeks ago, when you dumbed Jake, and anyway you don't know what he looks like" Mrs Diamond laughed.                                                                      

"Wow yes i do look" Zoe whipspered 

Brad had blond hair with blue eyes, wore black jeans with a top and a hoddie...

"Hi brad im your form tutor Mrs Diamond" Mrs Diamond spoke to brad.                                                

"hhmm" Zoe interupted.

"This is Zoe, a very close student of mine" Said Mrs Diamond, "And..." said Zoe. "And how about she show you around the school then" said Mrs Diamond.

"Oh right hi Zoe im Brad, and thanks miss" Brad said.

"Go sit down, your seat is next to Zoe" said Mrs Diamond.

Zoe and Brad went and sat down.

"So whats your name round the school" said Brad.

"The mose popular girl in the whole school and the  not to mess with girl or get my brother on you" Said Zoe.

"Wow so your well known then, could i hang round with you at lunch as your like my tour guide then" Brad laughed.

"Sure, we are in most lessons togehter anyway" said Zoe.

"Brad Zoe shh" said Mrs Diamond.  

Mrs Diamond carried on talking about all this Gang banning, as she is also deputy Head. 

"If you dont mind me asking, how are you and Miss really close" said Brad.

"Well we've know each other since Y7, and 3 years ago when my parents died she really helped" Zoe said with her eyes watering.

"Oh right sorry, where are you living" said Brad.

"Its ok, and the school house where abouts do you live" said Zoe.

"Same pleace as you my mum died 4 months ago and i dont know my dad so my auntie thought a new city would be best but without her" said Brad emotionly.

"Aw sorry, and really we are going to have so much fun" zoe hugged Brad.      

"Zoe Brad i should send you to the cooler but ill let you off be shh" Mrs Diamaond began to shout.

"She is cool is'nt she" Brad said.

"Yes now come on lets get back to work" said Zoe.