Chapter 5

*Next Day
Mrs Diamond came and picked jsut Zoe up as Brad was ill,
"whats up with Brad then" said Mrs D
"Just ill" Zoe said.
"What's up you look like you've woke up on the wrong side of the bed" Mrs D laughed.
"Nothing, it don't matter" said Zoe.
"Come on you can tell me anything"said Mrs D.
"Please can w just get to school" Zoe said Moody.
*At School
Mrs Diamond walked over to Zoe friend's as she was getting her bag of the car.
"Sofia could you try and find out what's up with Zoe, somthing is worng and she dont want anyone to know,i just want to look out for her" said Mrs D.
"Oh right ok, but she did have an argument with Brad, she told me" said Sofia.
"Did she, i'll talk to her" said Mrs D.
"Ok miss, i would talk to her now though" said Sofia.
Mrs Diamond turnerd around with Zoe crying nearly kicking her car.
"Zoe stop inside now, we need a little chat" said Mrs D.
"Just p*** of miss you dont understand" Zoe said and she ran inside to the bathrooms crying.
Mrs Diamond ran to Mr Byrne's office.
"Micheal there's somthing up with Zoe, i just caought her crying her eyes out as she stepped out my car nearly kicking it, and then she told me to p*** of, and then ran to the girls bathroom" said Mrs D.
"Really that's not like Zoe when's her parents anaversary" said Mr B
"Not till next week ut she was like this yesterday, she nipped out and skipped class came back ran to bathroom's and cried" said Mrs D.
"is she in the bathrooms now" said Mr B. "Yeah" Said Mrs D
"Ok get all the girls out so i can have a chat with her" said Mr B.
Mrs Diamond went to the toilets and got the girls out who were in there..
"Zoe it's me Mr Brrne, could you come out so we can have a chat please" he said.
"Just go away" Zoe shouted while crying.
"Come on Zoe its not like you, what ever is wrong we will get threw it and be by you" said Mr Byrne.
The door unlocked and Zoe came out, she saw Mrs Diamond and ran up to her, and hugged her whiel crying.
"Come on lets go and have a chat" Said Mrs Diamond.
"Sir could you get somone to talk my form so i can talk with Zoe" said Mrs D.
"Yeah sure" said Mr B.
Mrs Diamond took Zoe into a spare room.
"Zoe what's going on you have'nt been your slef since yesterday before lunch" said Mrs D.
"There's nothing wrong" said Zoe.
"Is it that argument you had with Brad" said Mrs Diamond, "No it's not that" said Zoe.
"why did you have an argument with him" said Mrs D. "Because i was ignoring him" said Zoe.
"And why was you ignoring him"Mrs D asked. "Because i found out somthing, and i don't wanna talk to anyone, why am i talking to you, this is just f***ing messed up, why can:t everyone leave me alone!, im going back to form" said Zoe.
Zoe walked out and walked to form with her eyes watering..
Mrs Diamond went up to Mr Byrne;s office and knoced on the door.
"Come in, ah shane, did you find out what was up with Zoe" said Mr B.
"No but she said she has fell out with brad and been ignoring him since yesterday, but she said it was'nt him just that she found somthing out, then she walked out and got really mad, there's somthing wrong i know her" said Mrs D.
"Well we'll try and do anything to find out, you know Zoe makes thing into a bigger deal, its probaly nothing" said Mr B.
"Your probably right" said Mrs Diamond.
All through the day Mrs Diamond was wondering what Zoe ment by 'Things happend', then she stopped thinking when Mr Diamond came in.
"Hey up babe, what's up with you" said Mr D.
"Thinking what Zoe ment by things happen" said Mrs D.
"Ah still thinking of that, just get over it, not like she's pregnant" Mr D laughed.
"Dont laugh at that all we know she could, she has been once" said Mrs D.
"Yeah but she's not" said Mr D.
Mrs Diamond thought and went out to find Zoe's friends..
"Sofia becks Hannah, come here, you know zoe if she tell you anything with what's up with her, what ever it is you would tell me right" said Mrs D.
"Yeah sure" said Hannah.
"Good" Said Mrs D.
"Hey Zoe" shouted Sofia.
Zoe ignored Sofia and carrierd on walking
Meanwhile at the staff room....
"So have you figured out whats up with Zoe" said Mr clarkson.
"I think but i dont know for sure" said Mrs D.
"And what is that may i ask"Said Mr calrkson.
"I think she might be pregnent cuz she was acting the same last time" said Mrs D.
"Really she said she wouldnt till she at the right age, and grown up i dont think she is,you can;t think these things just because she;s been pregnant before" Said Mr Clarkson.
"You don't know Zoe like I do " said Mrs D.
"Yeah come on that's a little far, I know she's been acting different don't mean she's pregnant" said Mr Byrne.
"Im going to talk to her after school, I know I'm right" said Mrs D.
"Anyway I've got to go I've got to teach Zoe mow" said Mr Clarkson.
"Tell her to meet me by the car will you" said Mrs D.

*Lesson

"Zoe miss Diamond wants to see you after school" said Mr Clarkson.

"Aw wonder what your mummy wants" Laughed a girl in her class.

Zoe stud of and flipped over her chair.

"What did you just say, why don't you go F***ing get a life" Zoe shouted.

"Zoe cooler now,Sofia go get Mrs Diamond will you" shouted Mr Clarkson.

"Why don't you all p*** off" said Zoe.

Zoe stormed out slamming the door...

"Wow Zoe, hold it what's up" said Mrs Diamond.

"Why can't you all leave me alone" said Zoe.

Zoe pushed Mrs Diamond out of the way, meaning Zoe to fall over.

"Ahhh my belly it hurts miss, help me" said Zoe.

"Why does your belly hurt" said Mrs D.

"Miss just take me to the hospital please" said Zoe.

Zoe was in agony holding her belly Mrs Diamond rushed her to the hospital.

"Zoe Smith" shouted the nurse.

"Here" Zoe stood up and walked over to the nurse.

"Do you want your mum to come in" said the nurse.

"She's not my mum, and no i know why im in such pain" said Zoe.

"And why is that" said The nurse.

"Im pregnent" she whispered.

"We need to get you in then quick as, to check if the baby is ok" said The nurse.

The nurse ran a few checks to make sure the baby was ok..

"So how is the baby" said Zoe.

"Well the baby is really healthy and absolutly fine" The nurse said.

"Phew thankyou can i go" said Zoe.

"Would you like a scan picture" said The nurse.

"Yes please" siad Zoe.

Zoe payed the women and looked at the pictures.. she thought to her self that i was real she's pregnanat. She put the picture in her bag just as Mrs Diamond walked in.

"What was that you just put in your bag" said Mrs D.

"Nothing" she quickly snapped.

"There's somthing your not telling me, i know it" said Mrs D.

"Im fine" said Zoe

They both got in the car and took Zoe back to the school house as it was the end of the day...