Chapter 10

"Don't you think we are abit young Brad" said Zoe.

"No babe we are  17 we are aloud" said Brad.

"Fine then, Yes" she screamed and hugged him, as Brad out the ring on..

"What's all this screaming about" Maggie shouted.

"We are gettting married" Brad shouted.

"Your what. Why." Said Maggie.

"We are having a kid Maggie" said Brad.

"What Zoe your pregnant, congrats babe. Everyone Zoes up the duff" Shouted Rhiannon to everyone.

"What i didn't want anyone to find out, keep it a secrect everyone" said Zoe.

"Come on babe they're not going to keep that a secrect" said Brad.

"Your right, it's going to go out sooner or later, yeah guys another thing for you to gossip we are getting married, look" Zoe showed everyone her diamond ring.

"How could you afford that" Maggie whispered to Brad.

"Alot of jobs" He whispered back.

*School (Lunch)

"Hey Zo there's rumors your pregnant again" said Sofia.

"Yeah i know and there true, anything else" said Zoe.

"Yeah and your engaged" Sofia replied.

"Yep there true to" said Sofia.

When Zoe said that, Mrs Diamond was standing behind Zoe.

"You what. Your getting married to" Mrs Diamond said.

"Yes miss, hopfully before this one arrives" she replied.

"Why your so young, you've got you whole life ahead of you" Mrs D replied.

"Miss i love him, and no one will stop me getting married, and having his baby, and maybe soon move out of the school house" Zoe replied back. 

"I just don't want you throwing your life away. But congrates" Mrs D gave Zoe a big hug.

All threw the day everyone was asking Zoe if shes pregnant and getting Married..

"So babe how you been" said Brad.

"Fine, no one was slaging me off. They were being really nice" said Zoe.

"Ovs your amazing" he replied and gave her a big hug.

"So babe i was planning the big day yeah, before that one pops out we'll have our wedding, but we we'll sign all the papers and after that one comes we'll have a big wedding so we can celebrate it with the baby" Brad said.

"That sounds great but when" Zoe replied.

"Well you 2 and half months gone and i booked it for another 5 months, that was the earliest slot they had so i booked it, and a couple of people can come like Mrs D, Maggie, Budgen you no the use babe this is gonna be a night to remember, and also the school said we could have like you know an after party thing here for the school kids and we can have our slow dance and stuff" Brad said excitedly.

"Aw i love you" Zoe leaned up and gave Brad a kiss.

"So hows the happy couple" Sofia said.

"Good, you coming to the wedding 5 months time" said Zoe.

"Sure wouldn't miss it duck" said Sofia.

*After school

Mrs Diamond pulled up next to Zoe.

"You coming, have dinner with us" said Mrs D.

"Sure" Zoe hopped in the car with Mrs Diamond.

"So wheres your boyfirend" said Mrs D.

"Got football practise" said Zoe.

"He'll probably have to pack it in when the baby comes" said Mrs D.

"I know he already knows that" said Zoe.

"When you finding out the gender" said Mrs D.

"Soon ill just check in my diary" Zoe checked in her diary "crap, its half hour" she shouted.

"Come on i'll take you. You call brad" Mrs D replied.

Zoe called Brad and he got a lift to the clinic with his mate and Mrs Diamond drove Zoe there.

"Zoe Smith" the nurse said.

Zoe walked in the room with Brad following.

"Shona come with me if you want" Zoe said.

"Are you sure" she replied.

So Mrs Diamond followed in to.

"So your here for a scan right, and do you want to find out the gender" the nurse said.

"Yes please" Zoe replied.

the nurse put the jel on Zoes belly and got the machine (Forgot what its called soz) and rubbed it on her belly....

"Well your going to have a baby ......"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short wanted to leave it on a cliff hanger what do you think she'll have ???

and sorrry it's short and sorry if there is many spelling mistakes when i finish writing it i'll check all of them, and also carry on reading because at the wedding it gets really intresting and you wouldn't expect whats coming :) x