Chapter 4

*At shcool.

"Zoe i need to talk to you in Form room, after form" said Mrs Diamond.

"Ok" said Zoe.

They got out the car and walked up to Zoe's mates holding hands.

"So this is why you could'nt hang out with us over the weekend then" sofia laughed. "aw but congrats babe you make the best couple ever better than you and Jake" said sofia.

"Thanks babe" said Zoe.

"talk of the devil here comes Jake" said Sofia.

"Why you holding hands with that tramp" said Jake.

"Is that the best you can do Jake, and we are dating so you better leave us alone Jake" said Zoe.

"Your going out with Brad" Jake started to laugh.

"What is your problem Jake we went out for 2 years i dumbed you,i am over you, why cant you let me be happy for onece" said Zoe.

"Fine then im sorry congrats" said Jake.

*Ding Ding school bell rang

"Come on babe time for form" said Zoe. "see you guys" said Brad.

*Form

"Ok then today we have an Assembly" Said Mrs Diamond. "Zoe meet me here straight after assembly ill inform your next class you'll be abit late" she said.

"ok miss" said Zoe.

*Assembly +30 minutes

Zoe walked up to her form room to go meet Mrs Diamond

"Hey up miss, why do you want to speak to me" said Zoe.

"Well me and you are vey closse right" said Mrs D

"Yeah your like my mum but so.." said Zoe.

"Well ae you and Brad proper" Said Mrs D. "Yas i love him" said Zoe.

"Well have you guys you know had it" said Mrs D.

"What" said Zoe. "I take it as a yes then" said Mrs D.

"Well yeah but so" said Zoe. "I just don't want what happend 2 years ago when you got pregnant and then last year, had a false alarm" said Mrs D. 

"Really miss me niether, i've grown up,im not pregnant if thats what you think" said Zoe.

"Good becuase it would be a real shame having to give up school when your really clever, now give me a hug" said Mrs D.

Zoe gave Mrs Diamond a hug and went off to class......

*Lunch

"Have'nt seen you since form, what did Mrs Diamond want to talk to you about" said Brad.

"It was nothing seeing if i wanted to go round for dinner sometime" said Zoe.

"Oh right lol thought it was somthing bad" He kissed her on the cheak.

"Oy Zoe you want to come out on the p*** tonight" said Becks.

"Nah im fine just need to get my head round some stuff ill text you later, just got to nip out of the school cover for me next lesson please" said Zoe.

"sure where you going" said Becks.

"Just a place i should'nt be long" said Zoe.

"Do you want me to come with you" said Brad.

"No ill be fine" said Zoe" said Zoe.

Zoe was going to the pharmacy to get a pregnancy test !!! 

Zoe went to the pahramcy and got her pregnacy and ran to the bath rooms at school she ran pasted Mrs Diamonds room and she saw her.

"Wait there class let me just go get you a cover teacher, i just need to go and sort somthing out" said Mrs D.

There were loads of whispers going round the class like "That was Zoe running past" "Whats her problem" Whats up with her" all from her best mates.

Zoe got to the bathroom and took the test and waited 2 minutes, she started to cry as Mrs Diamond walked in.

"Zoe you in here, Zoe is that you crying" said Mrs D.

"No im not crying, well i am but because of reasons" said Zoe. "Come on Zo come out i'll help you with what ever's going on" said Mrs Diamonds. 

 "You can't though miss" said Zoe.

"Come out" said Mrs D.

Zoe quickly shoved the pregnancy test in her bag and unlocked the door.

She ran over to Mrs Diamonds and gave her a big hug.

"Is this about your Mom and Dad as i know it coming to the anniversary of there death" said Mrs D.

"Ermm No, i mena Yes it is, do you mind if i have a couple of days of" said Zoe.

"Sure ill talk to Mr brynn and tell him the problem" said Mrs D.

"Thanks miss" said Zoe.

"Now why did you skip class its not like you" said Mrs D.

"I i i went to visit their grave" she quickly said.

"Aw come her now get back to class and finish the day,you only have hour left and ill take you back to the school hosue after but first i need to go and talk to someone" said Mrs D.

Zoe walked back to class wiping her tears away.

Mrs Diamond P.O.V

"Maggie just the person i need to talk to you" said Mrs D.

"How may i help" said Maggie.

"Brad and Zoe have been at it" she said.

"What having sex" said Maggie.

"Yep and i dont want her getting hurt again having to lose a baby or getting pregnant" said Mrs D.

"I'll make some ground rules for you, i'll try my best" said Maffie.

*After shcool

Mrs Diamond picked up Zoe and Brad and took them back to the school hosue they both went to their own rooms when there was a knock at Zoes door.

"Boo" said Maggie she was hinding in the bathroom.

"House meeting everyone, and you downstairs" said Maggie.

"Maggie what have we done i was doing homework" said Zoe.

"Ok new rules if i hear the floor boards creaking or spot a male or female going in to the opposit gender's room without me or Grantly knowing, you'll be out" she snapped.

"Miss you can't ban us from having sex we are 17 we are legally aloud to" said Zoe.

"Yeah you are but not in my house" she snapped again. "Now teas on the table go get it" said Maggie.