Chapter 1: Armya what are you doing here?

Keyonni Karin Hardy: 18 years old-

I woke up to somebody tapping me. I opened my eyes and once my vision adjusted to the light I seen my best friend since 5th grade sitting in front of me. I couldn't believe it.

"Armya what are you doing here. I missed you bestie." I was filled with excitement. I sat up hugging her. Armya went to live with her dad in Atlanta two years ago and she would come down to visit for holidays so it was a surprise that she was here.

"I missed you too bestie." Armya said hugging me back. "And I'm moving back to Baton Rouge"

"Bitch stop playing" I said. "Whatchu in Baton Rouge for forreal?"

"Who said I was playing?" She said with all seriousness. "I miss living out here and I got my own house now. I wanna live by my own rules."

I felt myself getting even more excited . "Ahh hoes my bestie back!" I said while laughing. "Hold up how you get in?"

"Bitch you need to find a better hiding spot for yo spare key. Hiding it under the mat and shit what type of white shit is that" Armya said.

"Shut up hoe." I said laughing.

"So, you wanna come and see the house or what?" Armya asked me.

"Yea just let me get in the shower first." I got up out of bed went in my closet to find some clothes and then went in my bathroom and turned on the water. I undressed and put on some music. I stepped in the shower and washed up. When I was done I got out brushed my teeth and pulled my hair into a ponytail. I then washed my face. When I was done I put on my clothes and walked out of the bathroom.

"I'm ready Armya." I told her.

"Damn bitch took you long enough." She said.

"Girl- are you ready or nah" I asked.

"Been ready come on." She said as she grabbed her keys going outside.

Ⓒⓐⓡ ⓡⓘⓓⓔ

"So how you and Darin doing?" Armya asked me.

Darin was my ex boyfriend and one of the reasons why I don't trust people forreal. "We really haven't talked in a while have we?" I said laughing. "Girl fuck Darin though. I bought him some shoes and an outfit for his early birthday and decided to surprise him with them, so I went to his house with the key I had, and bitch when I opened the door he was fucking this hoe who was still in highschool. Shit nasty."

"Damn that's sick and fucked up." Armya said.

"Ion really give a fuck tho. I'm glad I'm out of that situation." I said telling the half truth. I am glad I'm out of that situation but I did care and I was hurt. He was my first love and seeing him do what he did to me, it hurt so much. It broke me, it broke my trust.

"Girl you ok?" She asked me. I guess she noticed that I went quiet.

"Yea, it's just Armya, how could he do that to me? I asked feeling tears form in my eyes. I hate crying in front of people but Armya was my best friend so I didn't care.

"Bestie niggas ain't shit. They so dumb. They will drop a hundred dollar bill trying to pick up a penny." She said.

"Thanks, I needed that."

"You welcome. We here." she said.

I looked out of the window getting happy. "Come on let's go in." I said rushing her.

"Hold up damn hoe." She said laughing.

"My bad I'm just excited." I said as we got out of the car.

"You cool." She said to me.

As we walked in the house her phone buzzed. She started texting somebody cheesing hard as the fuck. Ian even say nothing cause it ain't my business.

"Bitchhh you tryna go out tonight?" She asked me looking up from her phone.

I haven't been out in a while and my bestie back so I should celebrate plus I've been bored lately so why not. "Yea where?" I asked her.

"Some club called The Penthouse" she said.

"Bitch you know we can't get in there. I'm 18 and you 19." I said.

"See well I been talking to this nigga named Joe and he pulled some strings so we can get in" she said smiling hard.

"Why you ain't tell me you got a nigga?" I asked mugging her.

"Cause he ain't my nigga yet. We just talking. His friend a rapper and he doing a lil performance too, so we gone be in the V.I.P. section "

"Ight let's go to the mall when we done looking at the house so we can get sum to wear." I told her.

"Bet." She said.

Armya~

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Y'all how is this for my first chapter of my first book? Comment and vote

Y'all how is this for my first chapter of my first book? Comment and vote. I love you guys and I'ma be updating like everyday. Y'all might get a couple chapters a day and more information on my characters coming soon!