Chapter 4: So y'all together?

Keyonni-

I woke up with arms wrapped around my waist. I looked over and seen the fine nigga with grills from last night. I barely remember anything and had a huge headache. I sat up looking at him remembering his name "Youngboy". I tapped him and he shifted around before waking up. "Aye what happened last night?" I asked him.

"You ain't gotta worry momma's. We ain't do nun, you was just drunk as the fuck." He said.

I felt embarrassed. "Oh my bad." I said feeling my cheeks get hot. I was really hoping I didn't act a fool.

"Nah you cool." He said looking me in my eyes. I looked away. "So where's Armya?" I asked.

"Oh she in there with Joe. She was getting her back beat all night so she probably slumped." He said laughing.

"Oh." I said checking my phone. Tomorrow was Monday which meant I had school. I have only three classes to finish and then I would be graduating. I was lost in my thoughts scrolling down Instagram before I felt Youngboy tap me. "Yes?" I asked.

"Say you hungry?" He asked. "Yes." "Well my chef finna come cook a big ass breakfast so it's gone be a lit' minute." He said.

"Ok. That's cool, I don't mind waiting." I said. "But can I take a shower real quick?"

"Yuh." He said typing away on his phone. I grabbed my purse which had a tank top and shorts in it. I walked into the bathroom and took off my clothes. I turned on my music and the water. As soon as I was about to get in the shower I heard a knock at the door.

"Yes?" I called. "Mane a nigga gotta pee. You naked?" It was Youngboy. "Yea I'm naked." "Bruh so whatchu saying I gotta use the other bathroom?" He said. "Umm I mean I guess." I said getting into the shower.

When I was done in the shower I got out, dried off, put on my clothes and walked out of the bathroom. I smelled something good and I grabbed the rest of my stuff and walked down to Youngboy's living room.

"There she go." Armya said pointing at me. "What y'all needed me or sum?" I asked. "Nah you was just in da shower for a real long time." Youngboy spoke licking his lips.

"Wassup y'all." Joe said kissing Armya. Me and Youngboy looked at each other and he was the first to talk "So y'all together now? Cause my nigga was clapping them cheeks." He said laughing.

"Boy shut the fuck up. If we is together it ain't yo business." Armya said throwing a pillow at Youngboy.

"But is y'all together?" I asked Armya. "Yea we is." Joe said wrapping his arm around her.

"Food's ready." Youngboy's chef said. Armya was the first to hop up and run in the kitchen. "Damn fatass" Kd said coming down the steps.

"Shut yo ass up Kd you always got something to say." Said Armya. 

We all went into the kitchen got our food and sat down. "Say what y'all doing today?" Youngboy said looking at me.

"I got work today." I told him.

"Oh where you work at?" He asked looking curious. "I'ma model." I told him.

"Oh so you making big bank huh?" He said." "Yea I guess. What you do? You got a big ass house you gotta be making big bank too." I said.

"Shawt I'ma rapper. You ain heard of me?" He asked.

"No. What's yo rapper name? I'ma look you up." I told him.

"NBA Youngboy." He told me. "Why NBA? You like basketball?" I asked him. "Nah it's never broke again NBA." He said.

I went to safari to google him, and he popped up. I saw some of his songs and some of his personal stuff.

"Armya can we talk?" I asked. "Yea of course." She said and we walked into the bathroom. "Something wrong?" She asked. "No, not really it's just that I was drunk and high as the fuck last night and I don't really know these people." I said. "Yea we can work towards a friendship and they all seem cool but I don't wanna rush into it or make Youngboy feel like I'm using him."

"I get it. And that's cool. I understand if you're not comfortable, and I can make up us an excuse if you wanna leave." Armya said.

Just then we heard a knock on the bathroom door. "Y'all cool in there?" Babyjoe asked. "Yea we're fine." I said. I whispered to Armya "I don't wanna leave yet but thank you."

We walked out the bathroom and everybody was staring at us. "What the fuck y'all looking at? Ugly ass goonies?" Armya said laughing. "Man I know yo ugly ass ain't talking." said kd.

We went back to eating and started to talk and joce and got to know each other.

When we were done eating I noticed I had to be at work in a hour. "Y'all I gotta go or ima be late." I said. "Armya ima text you later." I grabbed my stuff from upstairs and went outside. I then realized that Youngboy drove me here. I went back in the house. "What's wrong?" Armya asked.

"Nothing. I forgot we got a ride here. I'm just gone call me a Lyft and get my car after work." I said. "Nah shawt. We brought y'all here I'll just give you a ride to work." Youngboy said. "Thanks." "Be safe. Love you." Armya said. "Love you to and I will." I said walking out the door with Youngboy.

We got in the car and he put on one of his songs. I recognized the song and started rapping along. We drove off and I got a text.

Maybe: Dirty Darin🥱: you miss me ma?🤫

My face immediately got red with anger.