Chapter 2: Wassup I'm Keyonni

Keyonni-

Keyonni-

We walked in the mall heading towards Victoria secret and just picked up a few things. We walked around the mall grabbing clothes and shoes. I needed some new clothes anyways. I got me a pair of Fendi thigh high boots, cause why not spoil myself. Armya got some Gucci items and we headed out the mall back towards the car. I bet y'all wondering what we do for a living. Well, I'm a model and Armya owns a business where she sells hair, lashes and lipgloss. Her business is super successful and I'm very proud of her.

"Ight let's go home now" I said.

"Ok. Yo house right?" She asked stupidly.

"Yes hoe. Now come on." I said.

         ~halfway to Keyonni house~

"Oh can u stop around the corner from my house. I need some weed." I said.

"Yea I gotchu." Armya said.

She continued driving as we talked about random stuff just catching up and shit. She pulled up to the plug house and I got out. I knocked on the door, and Lynden opened it. A smile instantly appeared on his face.

~Lynden

"Hey babygirl what you need?" He asked me

"Hey babygirl what you need?" He asked me. Lynden was 22 and he always flirted with me. He was fine too. I wasn't interested tho. Anyone could tell he was a fuckboy and I just wanted to buy some weed from him.

"Hey Lynden, let me get a 30 sack" I said.

"Smh. Always smoking." he said playfully.

"Boy get the fuck you the one who sell it, now go get my shit." I responded. He went in the house and came back with my weed. "Thank you sir." I said handing him my money.

"No problem ma." he said. That boy play too much.

I walked back towards the car and got in. Armya pulled off. "Girl he still trying that shit?" she said talking about Lynden.

"Hoe yes that boy got issues." I said laughing.

We pulled into my driveway and got out grabbing our bags and shit. We went in the house and sat our bags down. We went up to my room. "How's yo daddy?" I asked out of curiosity while rolling up.