Chapter 5: Get the fuck out

Youngboy-

I looked over at Keyonni. Her face was red as the fuck. "Something wrong ma?" As I said these words she started bussing out cryin.

"Youngboy can I ask you something?" She said looking at me crying. "Yuh" I said. "If you loved someone for a very long time and they hurt you in the worst way possible and you cut them out of your life to avoid being hurt even more instead of talking to them are you wrong?"

"Fuck no." I said. "If they hurt you then they don't care about you, they don't love you."

She looked at me and said "thanks Youngboy." "You can call me Kentrell." I said. "Ok and I'm sorry I had an emotional breakdown in your car. Please don't tell nobody."

"It's ok ma. And you can trust me not to tell anybody." I said. "It's right up here." She said wiping her face pointing to a building. "Thanks again Kentrell." She said leaving my car.

I decided I was finna go to the studio with Quando and shot Ben a quick text to meet me up there.

Thottin ass Trell🐍: Aye Ben I'm finna meet Quando at the studio. You gone come up there?

Black ass Ben🐍: Yea nigga iah be up there.

I pulled up to the studio and hopped out my car. I kept thinking about Keyonni and what made her breakdown like that. I walked in the studio and seen Quando.

"Waddup slime." I said dabbing Quando up. "Wassam." He said. "I'm finna record a song real quick." I said. I always record songs to take my mind off things.

I got done recording 3 songs and one with Quando. Ben was watching us and chilling. I rolled up and started scrolling through Twitter. A text popped up on my phone.

+1 (225) 549-0641: Youngboy wya?💚

I didn't open the text because I get multiple texts a day. Then not even two minutes later I got a Instagram notification.

b.dOllas: youngboy I know you seen my text.

nba_youngboy: I didn't but wassup?

b.dOllas: wyd rn? I wanna see you.

nba_youngboy: I'm chilling but ion need no company right now.

I did not feel like being bothered by this bitch.

b.dOllas: pleaseeeee. I'll suck yo dick.

nba_youngboy: bet.

I'm not finna turn down no head so I sent her the address. While I waited on her I started to scroll through Instagram. I came across Armya page which led me to Keyonni page. I seen she had just posted a picture from her photo shoot.

 I seen she had just posted a picture from her photo shoot

Liked by Armya_da_bratt_ and 75,257 others

Keyonni.dolll: I never fail to amaze🎀

View all 12,584 comments

I liked her picture. She so bad I wan make her mine. I followed her and I was gone like a couple pictures but Ian wanna seem thirsty.

                    ~10 minutes later~

Bre texted me she was outside and I met her out there. We went to one of the rooms in the studio and she did what she said she was gone do. She was deep throating my shit. After like 30 minutes I nutted in her mouth.

The way she looked at me I just knew she was finna ask for something. "Yb since I sucked yo dick can you pay my rent this month I kinda fell behind." She said.

I gave her $1,000 for sucking good dick and said, "Bre get the fuck out. And stop texting me." She got up mad as the fuck and left.

I checked my phone and seen that Keyonni followed me back. I left out the room I was in and went with Ben, Quando, and Herm.

"Y'all Jai told me she was pregnant I'm gone be a father." Quando said smiling hard as the fuck. I'm glad he found his true love. I been knowing Jai for two years but Quando went to school with her since they was little.

We all said congratulations. "Thanks y'all. She 3 weeks." He said. I can't wait to have kids myself.

A/N: Kentrell doesn't have kids yet in this book.

All of sudden we heard a loud crash outside. We grabbed our guns and went to see what happened. Bre was pulling off and it was a brick through my windshield. My tires was sliced.

I'm gone kill dat hoe.