Bio

Name: Shanoa Vlad Dracula

Age: 2555

Sex: Intersex(Futanari)

Personality: Shanoa is a kind, laid back and light-hearted woman but she is also an intimidating and dangerous force. She is incredibly wise, cunning and calm in most situations. Shanoa also has a certain charm to her that makes others drawn to her and entertaining comedic quirks.

Powers and Abilities:
First and foremost, Shanoa is a vampire. This grants her all the powers of a vampire and she is the avatar of chaos on Earth, the opposite to God. These are all her powers and abilities:

Superhuman Strength:
As a true vampire, Shanoa is inherently strong. She is able to punch through solid stone and she is able to throw structures as big as castles with ease.

Superhuman Speeds and Reflexes:
Shanoa is too fast for the human eye to follow. She has a top-notch reaction time as she is able to catch arrows out of thin air and catch bullets with her teeth.

Enhanced Endurance:
Shanoa takes most damage without flinching or making a sound.

Enhanced Durability:
Shanoa has the ability to harden the surface of her body to the point where physical strikes and most weapons don't deal any damage.

Regeneration:
Shanoa has the ability to perfectly and quickly recover from any physical injury. She can recover from being torn to shreds, decapitation, rendered as a pool of blood and disintegration. Holy weapons, while they affect her more, are regenerated all the same if not as quickly.

Extrasensory Perception:
Shanoa has senses that are not only sharper than a mortal's, affording her abilities such as perfect accuracy, but she has abilities that they completely lack. She possesses a 'third-eye' which allows her to see things from far, far distances and see through things that fool human eyes.

Intangibility:
Shanoa has the ability to walk through solid objects.

Hematophagy:
As a vampire, Shanoa has the ability to consume blood raw. She has long fangs to assist in this job as well as a serpentine-like tongue. Shanoa doesn't seem to need blood to survive, however if starved of it, she will enter an inactive death-like state.

Compulsion:
Shanoa is able to compel anyone to do whatever she desires though this can only be countered by someone who has ingested vervain.

Hemokinesis:
Shanoa has the ability to manipulate blood. She can summon weapons made of blood, gain dominance over the souls and very forms of those's blood she has drained and gain the knowledge of those she has fed on.

Soul Control:
Shanoa can summon the souls of her many victims to fight for her.

Dominance:
Shanoa can absorb the souls and abilities of fallen enemies.

Shapeshifting:
Shanoa is able to change into anything. Ranging from powerful demons, monsters and beings to small animals such as cats. She can transform into a swarm of bats and even a cloud of mist.

Telepathy:
Shanoa is able to communicate telepathically with her sires and she can read the thoughts of others, if she wishes.

Telekinesis:
Shanoa can move things as large as houses and even meteors with just her mind.

Weather Control:
Shanoa is able to control the weather, able to summon thunderstorms or make a rainy day sunny if she wanted to.

Teleportation:
Shanoa can teleport from one place to another.

Gravity Defiance:
Shanoa has the ability of flight and to defy gravity.

Omnipresence:
Shanoa is both everywhere and nowhere.

Supernatural Detection:
Shanoa can sense and pinpoint a supernatural being just by looking at them.

Magic:
Shanoa is a master sorcerer that can control the elements, alchemy, glyphs which allow her to summon weapons that she has collected and control deadly demon magic.

Chaos:
Shanoa draws from the power of the Chaotic Realm, which fuels her of all the evils in the universe and boosts her powers immensely. As long as there's sin, Shanoa continues to get stronger.