THUNDER: CHAPTER ONE - THE STORM

CHAPTER ONE - THE STORM

Please read this chapter with lights on and in a proper position! :D

Sky turns black. Rain drops from the sky. Strong, cold wind blows. Then at some moments, a lightning and then a thunder drops by. That’s how we see it down here.

But up above, it’s actually a different story.

--

Sky.

Everyone is looking at the enormously huge black cotton-like creature above them, their eyes and mouths wide open in shock. This has happened for an uncountable amount of times already, yet they still cannot avoid being stunned—in a not-so-positive way—by this image.

In a magnificent, Elsa’s-like castle somewhere in the area, specifically at the balcony (yes, the same spot where Elsa sang “Here I stand in the light of days~”), four individuals are also beholding the black hugeness. And they cannot avoid to talk about it—or should I say ‘her’.

“The Queen is in that mode again! What should we do?” one of them, a girl, babbles worriedly, her both hands clutching each other.

“You’ve been serving the queen for eons already, Dara. Are you still not used to it?” a woman comments, her face a mixture of ‘Duh’ and ‘I’m fabulous’.

“Sorry, Seulli-sama. I can’t avoid worrying for the Queen,” the named Dara bows continuously.

“Where’s Sun, anyway?!” a well-built man donning an armor of platinum madly questions, then spits.

“Monsieur Sun left his place here, General Ttao. He is probably on the other side of the world,” Dara informs.

“Tsk! He should stop sending water to Kumo! Look at what happens to her!” the man, who is General Ttao, retorts.

“Queen Kumo also needs the water Sun gives,” and owl man who has been keeping quiet for a while finally breaks his silence. “It makes her happy and blooming, and it helps in her duty of nurturing our world.”

“But she takes in too much water,” Seulli inserts, then rolls her eyes and sighs.

“Right, it’s indeed the problem. An overdose to water,” the owl man continues.

“Adviser Chen, what do you think should we do? Urgh! I hate seeing the Queen like this!” Ttao asks, pointing to the old man.

Seulli just tsk-s.

“Her water intake must be monitored,” Adviser Chen advises. “She must just take in enough of it.”

“Dara, monitor it!” Ttao tells Dara. The latter flinches, then bows her head and puffs her cheeks.