Chapter 7

"It's no use pretending to read the book when you are not actually reading" said Haikuan looking at his younger brother.

"..."

He stepped beside Yibo.

"I know you have been listening our conversation. What made you so mad?"

"I wasn't." Said Yibo "mind your own business brother."

Yibo slammed the book on the table and went out of the library.

Haikuan couldn't help but smile looking at the cover of the book," How To Raise Good Children" and the fact that Yibo was holding it upside down the whole time. If Yibo hadn't been so disturbed by something he probably would never even touch such a book. 

*Timeskip*

 "Wang Yibo, leads through and going for the full  throttle up ahead" the commentator said " he is trying to overtake  Nie Mingjue, lets see if he can win this...

Through the dark face shield of the racing helmet Yibo could see  the guy racing ahead of him. The man in red racing gear, the man known as the 'lightning flash" among the racers, Nie Mingjue.

Nie Mingjue was a senior to Yibo. He always believed in hard work and dedication. He always pushed himself continuously to improve his skills. Yibo knew he was a tough competition. Nevertheless he wasn't giving up either. The bend of the racing track was coming closer  and Yibo saw a  perfect chance to overtake him. Just a bit of controlled acceleration and he can beat even Nie Mingjue. It is the last lap, it will be his victory. He looked at the racer before him. He could clearly see the spider logo  of one  of Nie Mingjue's sponsor on the back of his racing suit. It was coming closer and closer every second. Through the deafening sound of the motorbikes Yibo's mind began to wander.... 

spiders...

Flashback.

Purple...spider...

purple...

Yibo's eyes snapped open. It seems that the guy's fever has increased again. Wouldn't  he spare him a  single moment of peace? He didn't take the guy to the hospital in order to avoid a scandal regarding the secret slave trade and all, but now that he thought about it  hospital  might've been the best choice.  He has been sleeping on the sofa of his bedroom for two nights as  his own bed was converted into a sickbed. It was true that there was other bedrooms in the mansion but someone has to keep a watch on him lest he dies. And none of the servants were exactly trustworthy to keep his visit to the slave trade a secret lest he wakes up and spews about his visit there.

 Wang Corporation should not suffer because of him.

Yawning, Yibo strolled to the mumbling guy. 

'Hey You !' he said pushing him with his right foot " You've been provided treatments and all, so stop  that awful groan. If you have to die then die already. Just dont waste my sleep"

The guy was still mumbling something. Curious, Yibo brought his face closer. 

"D..Don't go ... Don't leave me here alone... they will kill you... It's my fault.... It's all my fault" 

Who is he pleading to? What actually is this guy's secret?

YIBO!!!

In the very last moment Yibo realised he had accelerated too much.

CRASH !!! 

 Yibo's body few in a curve and he landed beside the racetrack with a thud. His bike too flew up high and skidded some distance before coming to a halt. He immediately felt a sharp pain in his right shoulder. But that pain was nothing when he heard the commentator say...