Flirtation (Angel Dust)

Requested by: NurulAqilah394

Scenario: Angel Dust always flirts with Kcalb

~Kcalb's POV~

   I was at the bar with Husk, he was drinking his usual cheap booze and I was having a glass of water.
Husk: You sure you don't want to drink with me? This cheap booze is pretty tasty.
   He chugs more of the cheap booze while I shook my head.
Kcalb: Alcohol being mixed with me is not a good match up. Trust me, don't give me alcohol.
   He brought out a glass and some juice.
Husk: Do you at least want juice?
Kcalb: Yeah, I'll drink some juice.
   We were chatting about random topics until I felt someone was behind me. They wrap their arms around my body, I turn to see Angel Dust giving me his usual flirtatious smile.
Angel: Hey Kcalb~!
Kcalb: Hello Angel.
Husk: Ugh, why are you here?
Angel: I'm just here to visit before I leave for my job! There are many demons who can't resist this~!
Husk: I can.
Angel: Anyways! Kcalb, your lips look lonely...would you like to meet mine~!
   I blush at his flirtation, whenever Angel flirts with me, I can't help but blush.

~3rd Person POV~

Kcalb: *blushes* No thank you Angel...
Angel: Ah come on handsome~ I've been flirting with you for so long, come with me at least for one date~
Husk: Just fuck off Angel, Kcalb here is hard to crack.
Angel: But he's so adorable when he blushes! He always blushes at me!
Husk: He blushes at any compliment or flirting, watch! Kcalb, you look nice today.
   Kcalb blushes again and looks down.
Husk: See!
Angel: *pouts* It doesn't matter! His blushes always make me happy, I gotta go now, gotta entertain the nasty demons here~!
   Angel Dust leaves the hotel and Kcalb is trying to calm his red cheeks.
Husk: Why do you blush easily?
Kcalb: I-I just can't handle nice compliments about me or flirtation...
   Charlie was watching the whole scene with Vaggie and she finally walks up to Husk and Kcalb.
Charlie: Hey guys!
Husk: Sup...
Kcalb: What brings you here Charlie, Vaggie?
Charlie: I've been wondering....has Angel Dust ever been embarrassed?
   All of them went silent.
Husk: Never, can he even be embarrassed?
Kcalb: I never seen him do anything other than flirting with me.
Vaggie: I've never seen him blush, be flustered or embarrassed. Even though I hate him with my entire being, I gotta compliment on his high confidence.
Charlie: Same thing! I was wondering, what can make him blush?
Alastor: It's simple my dear demons!

   Alastor suddenly shows up on the chair next to Kcalb. Everyone jumps in surprise, except for Kcalb. He's used to Alastor popping in his house. Nifty also shows up out of no where.
Nifty: What are we talking about guys!?
Kcalb: What's the idea Alastor?
Alastor: We should have a bet! Whoever could make him blush will have a prize!
Vaggie: What's the bet? How could that work?
Alastor: Everyone's gotta be flustered at something, We should all have an attempt to make flirt at him, whoever could make Angel blush first can have whatever they want.
Kcalb: I'm surprised you want to join.
Alastor: Whatever to keep me away from boredom, I have no problem with flirting at Angel.
Husk: Whatever we want huh....I'm in.
Vaggie: Seriously? I thought you'll be against it.
Husk: If I manage to win, I want money and booze from all of you.
Charlie: Oh! I'm in, I want all of us to have a fun hang out!
Nifty: Ooh! I want us to take a baking session together!
Kcalb: I hope you win Nifty...
Vaggie: I guess I'll try...I'll just make all of you do me one favor if I ask for it.
Alastor: I will request the same as dear Vaggie! Be ready~
Kcalb: Oh gods, you all better win.
Charlie: Why's that?
Kcalb: One time I owed him a favor, it ended up with a genocide.

Everyone stares at Alastor as he just happily smiles.
Alastor: Aren't you joining Noir?
Kcalb: I have no reason to join, I'm just curious but I'm definitely not winning.
Angel: Come on handsome, join in the fun~!
Everyone but Alastor turns to look at Angel in surprise.
Vaggie: When did you get here?! Aren't you suppose to be at the porn studio?
Angel: Well, I forgot my "special" toys in my room. I needed them for a shoot but once I got here, I heard your interesting bet~!
Charlie: Now that you're aware of it, it's not going to work!
Angel: Hey, I can blush sometimes! I'll instantly know what's going on if all of you flirt with me. You just gotta hit the right buttons to make me blush. I'll let you all have an attempt if you make Kcalb join.
Charlie quickly grabs Kcalb and shakes him.
Charlie: Please join Kcalb! Aren't you curious as well?
Kcalb: Yes but I bet Angel as ulterior motives.
Angel: You're absolutely correct Kcalb! If none of you manage to make me blush, I'll ask one favor from each of you~!
Angel gives them a wink.