Tell me about yourself (Alastor)

Scenario: Alastor questions about Kcalb's existence.

No one requested this, I just thought of something fun. Also a bit more information on Kcalb, since there's more info about Hazbin Hotel.

~Third Person POV~

Alastor was bored one day. He mind drifts off to Kcalb, his new recent partner in crime. He found him interesting. A fast growing demon who quickly became one of the most powerful Overlords, which is the same as himself. He wants to know more about Kcalb, so Alastor decided to take a little trip to his territory.

Kcalb was minding his own business, checking on his turf, killing any demon annoying him. As he walks the streets, frightening demons, a familiar yet annoying demon approaches him.
Alastor: Noir~! My good friend, what brings you here?
Kclab sees Alastor and immediately u-turns away. Before Kcalb could escape, Alastor manages to grab his shoulder in time.
Kcalb: *sighs* What do you want this time Alastor? You're never in my area unless you want something.
Alastor: *gasp* I can't visit my darling friend!
Microphone: So cruel~!
Kcalb: Nothing about me is "darling".

Kcalb was about to teleport away.
Alastor: Now hold on there Noir.
In an instant, Alastor teleports him instead, and now they are at a bar. It was empty except for a bartender.
Kcalb: ...Did you just reverse teleport me?
Kcalb glared at Alastor as he grins in amusement.
Alastor: Don't be such a grump, smile for me~!
Alastor used his fingers to make Kcalb's mouth form a smile. Kcalb's shadows came out to kill Alastor but he managed to block it.
Kcalb: I hate you.
Alastor: You know you don't mean it, everyone loves me~!
Kcalb: Whatever...

Alastor drags Kcalb to the seats and they both sat down. Alastor orders for himself and Kcalb.
Kcalb: Spit out what you want already.
Alastor: What I want? I just want to know you better, since we are partners now~!
Kcalb: I only agreed to help you because you won't stop annoying me.
Alastor: And it worked!
The drinks came, Alastor took a sip as Kcalb didn't touch his.
Alastor: How come you never meet the other Overlords besides me? They say they want to meet one of the fastest demons to ever become an Overlord.
Kcalb: ...I don't want to associate with the others, I hate interacting. Besides, there are some Overlords I rather not meet. I still don't know how I can stand you.
Alastor: Because of my wonderful personality~!
Kcalb: Being pushy, annoying and have no sense of space.
Alastor: Yep!

Kcalb rolls his eyes at his answer.
Alastor: It's interesting that you don't broadcast yourself with media, they only hear your name. Only those who live in your area knows what you look like.
Kcalb: I hate giving attention to myself. Didn't I tell you I don't have a reason to be an Overlord...I just felt like it.
Alastor: Because you're blood thirsty?
Kclab: No, I don't even have that much blood thirst.
   Alastor laughs, which made Kcalb more irritated at him.
Kcalb: What's so funny?
Alastor: You're not quite like others! That's what makes it funny!
   Kcalb was silent at Alastor's answer.
Kcalb: I don't understand you at all...

   As Alastor calms down, he asked more questions.
Alastor: Are you a Hellborn or a Sinner?
Kcalb: ...I'm a Sinner like you.
Alastor: That's interesting~! You're quite a rare one, looking like a human. I wasn't sure you were a demon when I've first met you. Only your horns indicate a demon, unless you are hiding something~!
Kcalb: ...I'm not hiding that much, I just don't like to show it.
   Kclab was gripping his coat, which Alastor noticed.
Alastor: You know, I've never seen you without your coat.
Kcalb: ...You don't need to know, we aren't friends.
Alastor: Come on~! What's there to hide? We all have some weird features, as example~!
Alastor waved towards his deer horns.
Kcalb: *sighs* I guess you're right. You better not tell anyone.

He removed his coat to reveal large, black wings.
Alastor: Woah~! Are these crow wings?
Kcalb: I guess crows are related to my past life. I don't even know why.
He wears his coat again.
Alastor: Your wings are pretty, why not show them off?
Kcalb: P-Pretty! They are not! My wings are big, demons will stare. I rather hide my wings, plus I never want to leave my coat.
They spent their time in the bar, talking and slowly enjoying themselves. Kcalb felt that he could trust Alastor, only a little bit. He's still quite annoying.

Kcalb regrets showing his wings, when Alastor comes over to his house now, he asks to pet them because it's soft and fluffy. Alastor has to bribe Kcalb with sweets if he wants to touch his wings.

END

Author: I just wanna explain Kcalb a bit more, since there's more info about the Hazbin Hotel world. You may read if you would like to.

Kcalb is a Sinner, a human who is now a demon in hell. Hellborns are demon who are...born in hell, like Charlie. I didn't use the official term in his profile.

He represents a crow, I've noticed the demons have animal like features. Alastor (deer), Angel (Spider), Husk (Cat), etc. Kcalb would be a crow, he has a feather coat, adding wings would fit. Plus Kcalb's main colors are black, Crow as his animal would fit. He can fly but why would he fly when he can just teleport.

Kcalb is an Overlord, who are powerful demons who rule over certain parts in hell. I didn't know there was an official term as when I started this series, I only got lore from the first episode. I just used turf leader but Kcalb is an ex-overlord.

From what I've read, the Overlords represents media. Alastor is radio and Valentino is pornography. Since we don't know much about other Overlords, I don't want to use a media that another demon has. I guess Kcalb won't represent one.

Kcalb never met any other Overlords besides Alastor. He's not a sociable person and he's not interested in meeting other Overlords either. There are some he doesn't even want to meet.

Kcalb made sure his face won't be shown in media. He swiftly kills fast and leaves in time before the 666 news reaches him. He threatened whoever takes pictures of him, they will die. He hates that Alastor still has photos of his younger self.

He didn't have a motive of being an Overlord, he just took over territories just cause.