Helluva Hotel (Crossover Special) Part 1

Requested by: @AnimeGirl4life93 & @Nasturtiume

Scenario: Helluva Boss and Hazbin Hotel crossover

Kcalb was helping Nifty with cleaning the hotel. He was done with his usual work so he decided to help his small friend out. As he was dusting in the lobby of the hotel, there was a sudden burst from the front doors. It reveal Charlie as she quickly runs in.
Charlie: Guys! Gather up, I have exciting news~!
Charlie was looking very happy than her usual happiness. Kcalb and Husk was already in the lobby so they decided to be seated near Charlie. After a few seconds, everyone else was in the lobby.

Angel Dust quickly sat next to Kcalb with Alastor at Kcalb's other side. Nifty jumped on Kcalb's lap and Vaggie stood next to Charlie.
Vaggie: What's the news Charlie?
Angel: This better be worth my time, I was busy in my room!
Charlie: Well~!
She was tapping through her phone and then shoved it in their faces. On the phone was some type of invitation.
Kcalb: You're invited?
Alastor: Is it a party~?
Nifty: Ooh~ I love parties!
Charlie: Not just any party! Have any of you heard of Stolas?
Husk: Huh? Isn't he one of the rich bastards?
Vaggie: Wait! You mean the prince of hell!
Angel: Who?

Vaggie hits her head in disbelief.
Vaggie: How do you not know any of the big demons?!
Angel Dust shrugs, not caring at all.
Angel: Look, I told you, not into politics.
Vaggie: Stolas is a Goetic prince of hell. He's not high as Charlie but he's still royalty.
Kcalb looked at Alastor.
Kcalb: Have you met him?
Alastor: Sometimes, I get invited to these parties too. Don't you remember your invitation when you were an Overlord?
Kcalb: *sighs* You know I don't like parties.
Alastor: Have fun once in your hell life Noir~!

Kcalb looked at Charlie, confused why they need to be informed.
Kcalb: Why are you telling us about your invitation?
Charlie: *smiles* Because this time, I get to invite my friends! Usually it's only royals or overlords but this time we can invite as many guest as we want!
Vaggie: Seriously?!
Angel: *gasp* Is there gonna be expensive liquor? I would love to grab some of that~
Husk: Liquor? I'm in.
Nifty: Think of all the food~!
   Kcalb raised his hand.
Kcalb: Can I stay here?

Charlie: Aw, come on Kcalb, it'll be fun!
Alastor: Don't worry, I'll get him to the party.
   Alastor smirks evilly, Kcalb shivered.
Kcalb: Don't you dare!
Alastor: I'll find a way~!
   Everyone was talking about the party, some discussing about the formal wear. Kcalb just hoped that he wouldn't be dragged to the party. Sorry Kcalb, there's no hope for your

~Somewhere else~

   Somewhere in hell at the same time, a certain imp that owns a company was receiving a call. Their hellhound receptionist answered.
Loona: Hello I.M.P.
   She was silent for a while and sighs.
Looms: Blitz! It's that rich clingy bastard again!
   He was sipping on some water but spit it out once he heard Loona's announcement.
Blitzo: Fuck!

   He went to his office to speak to said person privately.
Blitzo: Uuugh, Stolas...what is it this time? I thought we already did our monthly deal.
Stolas: Don't sound like that Blitzy, I missed you~! Don't worry, I'm not taking the grimoire back.
Blitzo: Then why in the hell would you call me? Is it another job?
Stolas: No no, not this time. I'm inviting you to my party.
Blitzo: Excuse me what?! I'm pretty sure I'm not eligible to go to your fancy ass parties.
Stolas: I'm feeling generous and allow my guests to bring non royals to my party. With that excuse, I can invite you my dear imp~!
   Blitzo didn't want to see the rich bastard again with his fancy rich words. Blitzo thought of the benefits and negatives.

   Negatives are definitely Stolas and maybe his wife, he definitely doesn't want to see her. The benefits would be advertising his business to the royal and regular demons, maybe get jobs to be payed more.
Blitzo: Can I invite other demons as well?
Stolas: Hmm...I only want to see my precious imp but~ I guess you can bring your fellow....friends.
Blitzo: *sighs* I'll go to your fancy ass party.
   Stolas cooed in happiness.
Stolas: Splended~! Maybe after the party I could suck your *bleep* and *bleep* while you *bleep* as I *bleeeeeeeeeeeeep*