Chapter 10: Movies Part 1

Richies POV

Eddie and I had been talking for hours about random things that happened in our lives that we never told each other.

"You used tampons to stop the bleeding of your nose until you were eleven?!" I asked in disbelief. Eddies face grew red, and he tried to laugh it off.

"Well they were always in the bathroom, so it kind of made sense to me," he argued back. I started to laugh uncontrollably.

"That's disgusting Ed's," he glared at me.

"You want or know what's disgusting? You standing on the toilet seat to poop," he fought.

"Well I was only five at the time, so it's fine," I looked at Eddie, then grabbed his hand. "Want to go to the movies?" I asked.

"At one in the morning?! Are you crazy Richie? Just think about all of the weird people who will be wandering around the streets!" He yelled in panic.

"Eddie, you do realize that you are talking to Richie Tozier about weird people, right?" I joked.

"Ugh, fine! But only if you pay. And we have to find a way to get out of the house without my mom noticing,"

"I will. And I already have a few tricks up my sleeves to get out of here," I replied, smirking.

Eddies POV

"Eddie! Why would you barf in the laundry basket?!" Richie yelled out loud.

"What-" I said, but Richie put his hand over my mouth.

"Shh," he hushed me. I saw what he was doing. Not seconds later, my mom came running into my room.

"Eddie did what?!" she yelled in panic.

"Ms. K, Eddie threw up in the laundry room, you better go clean it up," Richie said, pointing in the direction on the laundry room. She quickly walked out muttering curse words under her breath.

"Okay let's go," Richie grabbed my hand, and we tip toed out the front door and got on Richies bike. We heard my mom yell, and then she slammed open the front door.

"Where are you two going?!" she screamed.

"Be right back," Richie said calmly, and started to peddle away.

At the movies (still Eddies POV)

"Two tickets for Monster Street," Richie said handing the worker money. (A/N: I know this isn't a real movie, but I don't know any horror movies that were out at the time). We got our tickets then walked up to the snack bar.

"Want anything?" He asked me, "we can share a large popcorn if you want."

"Yeah that sound good," I agreed, "but I will pay"

"Thanks," after I payed for the popcorn, we walked into the theater. There was only a few other people there, considering the time.

"Let's sit here," I suggested. Richie and I sat down right as the movie started.

Richies POV

I wrapped my arm around Eddie, and he laid his head on my shoulder. The movie was a complete piece of crap, but I didn't care because I had Eddie sitting right next to me. Not a few seconds later, I felt something hard hit me head, followed by a scream of pain from Eddie.

"Are you okay?!" I yelled trying my best to check for a injury, but it was to dark. Another loud bang. Whatever it was, had just missed us. Something grabbed my glasses. "Hey!" I yelled grabbing Eddie. I tried to run him out of the theater, but someone was blocking the doors.

"Where are you going?" asked an unfamiliar voice. It was definitely a man.

"Let us out," I said warningly. The figure stood there. So with my hand that wasn't clutching Eddie, I threw a punch at him.

"You will pay for that," he said, laughing in a evil tone. I felt him tug at Eddie.

"No! Stop!" I yelled, but he kept yanking him from me. I heard several screams of pain from Eddie before silence. I could no longer feel him in my hands. Suddenly to door opened, letting in a flash of light and I saw the man running out of the theater with Eddie in his arms.

"EDDIE!"