18

My father was pacing up the room for the last couple of minutes, as we all patiently waited for him to start speaking.

"For the love of God! Start talking!" My mother exasperated as she sat down near the couch.

Well, not all of us were patiently waiting.

"Honey," my dad began. "This is a lot to process, so I think it's better if you let me think about where exactly I should start, before I talk."

My mother quickly closed her mouth, huffing as she shuffled on her spot.

My father continued to pace for the next few seconds, until he stood directly in front of the five of us.

"Okay," he said to himself. "I know you guys know a lot about us, our origins, our powers. I know you guys have not been training as much as you should." Jace shrinked down on his seat.

"But you kids only know what happened next."

My father took a deep breath in, and exhaled as he began to ramble.

"A baby was born. Now, this would normally bring some sort of joy to the world, but, this baby wasnt any regular baby. It brought a lot of scandal to both worlds. You see, never in a million centuries would we ever witness a child be raised with both demonic and angelic blood running through their veins. It 's... metaphysically impossible. But this little one did."

"Many people wanted to kill the baby before it turned one," my father continued. "They believed that this child would bring a lot of chaos into this world, as the war between the Angels and the Demons would get worse, therefore, it would never end."

"So they agreed to kill the baby?" Kelsey whispered. I looked down and noticed how her fists were clenched to the point that she might've to bleed.
Without even hesitating, I brought one of her fists onto my lap, my both hands covering it. She didnt even flinch or look at me, but I knew she was grateful for that as she ran her thumb against my skin.

"They all agreed," my father nodded. " except her parents, which, to this day has remained unknown."

"Surely you all have theories about who they might've been, right?" Lauren asked.

"We have," my mother spoke as she straightened her back. "We even asked ourselves, amongst each other, but everyone told the truth. That child was theirs."

"We even came up with the most extreme one," my father shook his head as he cleaned up his glasses.

"Which one," Kelsey ordered.

My father remained silent.

"So you're not going to tell? After throwing the fact that I'm a fucking problem to all of you at my face?" Kelsey raised her voice at him.

She stood up and stepped in front of my father.

"Who are my parents."

"Lucifer ," my father whispered.

The room remained silent for the next couple of seconds.

"What the fuck?" Ashton bewildered.

Yeah man ... What the fuck?

"Rumour has it that you are Lucifer's child."

Kelsey remained silent for the last couple of seconds. She didnt take my eyes off of my father.

"There's more," she said. "There's something else you're not telling me."

My father sighed as he scratched his neck. He straightened his neck and look right into Kelsey's eyes.

"There might be a high chance, that your mother in Gabriel."

"The Archangel?" Jace gasped.

My father remained silent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my fine Specimens!

Guess who finally managed to solve the technical issue...

I hope all of you are safe and well!

I hope you've enjoyed this chapter and dont forget to vote and leave a comment!

Thank you for the 7k!!!

Btw... ya gurl may have been brainstorming a new story!

And not only that...

How would you feel...

If Stormy Eyes...

Has a sequel?

Dont forget to leave a comment!!

I love you all and stay safe❤