13

Ryder P.O.V

The moment I stepped out of the car, I know something was wrong. I felt shivers running down my spine as I carefully walked towards Billy Joel's. The moment I reached the door, I heard her yelp in pain and then a body crash onto the floor inside.

That was enough for me to bust the door open and see how the son of a bitch had his foot on top of Kelsey, making it difficult for her to breath. In a matter of seconds, I pushed the guy to the side and punched him right in the face causing him to fall on to the ground.

I hissed in pain as I noticed how my knuckles were turning red as a result of his demonic essence.

Crap, I forgot the gloves.

The man stood up and charged at my direction. He raised his fist and threw it at my direction. Thankfully, I ducked just in time, giving me space to punch his stomach, which caused him to double over. Moving to the side, I watched him fall onto the ground.

As I heavily breathed, I reached and twisted his body, his gaze meeting mine. Without thinking twice, I reached for the dagger that was located inside my boot and placed it right to his neck.

"Who sent you," I ordered.

"That dagger wont make me say who," he chuckled, causing me to press the blade further into his skin.

"If you dont tell me who sent you," I threatened. "I'll sent your head fucking to hell."

The man chuckled darkly and then proceeded to say the words that caused shivers to run down my spine:

"In Nominae Satanas

Cum Potentia Inferni

Porta Inferni Aperta"

Without any hesitation, I moved my dagger across his neck, causing blood to be splattered everywhere including my clothes. I exhaled as I ran my hands across my face. When I looked up, I saw Kelsey sitting in the corner with her knees tucked against her chin, white as paper.

Shit, she saw everything.

"Kelsey-"

"Stay the hell away from me!" She screamed as she stood up and looked around, finding away to escape.

"Kelsey please just let me explain," I begged as I took a step forward.

"Another step and you are fucking dead!"

Without any warning, she ran towards the entrance and vanished in sight. I sighed and looked at the dead demon, only to find it disintegrating until there was no trace.

I heard the thunder from outside. Great, that's just going to make it even harder for me to search her.
Leaving the corpse behind, I rushed towards my car and started the engine, starting the search party.

***

T

he raindrops splattered on the windshield, preventing me from seeing where I was headed.

I drove with caution, squinting my eyes, until a silhouette appeared in the thunderstorm.

It was her.

I scrambled out of the car, drenched in seconds.

"Kelsey, please, get in the car!" I shouted, trying to make myself heard over the thunder, as I approached her.

"Stay away from me!" She screamed avoiding my touch. "I know what you did!"

Guilt flashed through me, "Kelsey, I can explain-"

"How can you possibly explain to me how you just killed a man?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my fine Specimens!

It's done!

Kelsey now knows Ryder's secret!

You like?

Thank you some much for the 3k reads!!!

I hope you are enjoying this story as much as you did with the Greek God!!

Dont forget to vote and leave a comment.

I love you all❤