Part (1)

(3rd POV)

'Your smile has made my day yet again, hope you do good on your presentation today!'
LVJJ

Taehyung smiled at the note he had just gotten out of his locker. He had been getting notes for 2 weeks now and he still doesn't know who's putting them in his locker.

Yet whoever it was, they really knew how to make him smile. Taehyung was the person every girl wished to have and every boy wished to be.

They all thought that he had this perfect life when really he didn't...his parents are divorced and neither of them want to take care of him.

So they let him live in an apartment by himself and they send him money every month. He has been doing that since he was 15 and now he's almost 18.

He made up this fake perfect image of himself for school for one reason...he wanted to be loved.

That's exactly why he loved receiving those notes everyday. They note would always say things that would make him smile. Just like last week.

'You seemed a bit sad today. Hope you're doing okay ~ don't keep frowning and smile now will you! Don't be so grumpy you'll get old.'
LVJJ

That day Taehyung had met up with his parents that wanted to tell him how he was old enough to take care of himself now and that this is the last month they both send him money.

For two people who hate each other's guts they sure think alike. So he had been too worried thinking about his living expenses and all.

Taehyung noticed how he dozed off for a bit too long so he closed the door of his locker and headed to class.

If only he knew a certain someone was standing behind him watching him read the note and smile.

(Jungkooks POV)

He smiled again!!

I'm really glad I could make Taehyung smile like that just from a note. At first when I started writing those notes my friends said I was crazy.

Yet now when I see that every time he reads the notes he smiles I feel like it's worth it.

It had become a bit hard to slip in the notes though since he seems to want to find out who I am. And if that happens I'll die.

No exaggeration I would actually die if he finds out it's me. Well I'd die from heartbreak since...he'd never accept me.

I know for a fact that he doesn't and will never feel the same way about me. Because first of all he's straight. And second he's freakin KIM TAEHYUNG, why would someone like him even look at someone like me.

The way I think was depressing and I know it is but the truth hurts...and I had to face the facts.

Noticing how depressing my thoughts were I decided to stop thinking about this and made my way to class only to realize it was Tuesday which meant I had the same class as Taehyung.

As soon as I got into the class room I took my usual place at the end of the class next to the window.

I put my headphones on and took out my notebook. I liked writing and drawing, I mostly write depressing stuff and draw what catches my attention.

And currently I was drawing Taehyung...I did that a lot without noticing, I'd only realize it after I had finished the drawing.

I had enjoyed my few seconds of silence until suddenly someone decided to sit on the seat next to me.

I didn't really pay attention thinking it was probably Jimin my best friend. It wasn't until the person next to me took my notebook did I notice who it was.

"Please give it back". I begged Sehun trying to reach out for the notebook but realizing I'm too short compared to him.

"Only if you promise to actually eat lunch with me this time". He pouted which really didn't suit him at all.

He had this bad boy image in school and was known for being cold and all when he was the complete opposite.

And I'm not just saying that because he's my step brother. He really was one of the most genuine people in my life.

If someone saw us right now they would think sehun was bullying me when really he was just teasing me as a way to have fun.

"Sorry I really forgot about it yesterday". I chuckled scratching the back of my head.

"It's fine, I'm used to it by now". Sehun stated sitting back on the chair giving me back my notebook.

"You're still drawing him?" He asked me noticing the drawing on the page I reopened.

"Ohhh look who's embarrassed to be caught drawing his crush". He teased me even more making kissing faces at me.

I felt my cheeks heat up and I turned as red as a tomato and punched Sehun lightly on the shoulder and hid my face in my hands.

(3rd POV)

Just on cue someone pulled the chair that was right in front of Jungkook. And that someone got a small peak at the drawing that was in the notebook.

"Is that me?" Hearing the voice of the person that has asked jungkook the question made his heart drop to his stomach.

He pulled his hands away from his face only to be met by Taehyungs beautiful brown eyes only to be snapped out of my trance by him repeating the question.

"So...is it me?" He asked again and when he noticed the confused look on the youngers face he pointed at the notebook.

And that's when Jungkook realized what Taehyung meant and froze in his place trying to steady his breath.

He was having a panic attack!

What was he going to say? Should he lie? He couldn't I mean it would be too obvious if he did.

What the hell was he going to do now?

(TO BE CONTINUED)
______________________________