Part (4)

(Jungkooks POV)

He hates me now....I got my heart broken without even confessing...well that surely sucks.

It's been a week since then...I haven't really gone out of the house and I've been ignoring everyone's calls and messages including Taehyungs.

I already know he's going to reject me so might as well save up the humiliation and such.

I got comfortable in my place on the navy blue couch wrapping the blanket around myself and stuffing my mouth with ice cream.

I started the movie again after I had stopped it to get myself some more ice cream.

It was the scene where she finds out he was actually using her to get to her friend...I honestly kinda feel you girl.

Suddenly I felt tears roll down my cheeks...I chuckled trying to wipe them away.

I was laughing at myself because it was hilarious how I cry at the simplest things such as movies and chick flicks.

"But he loves you now". I sobbed being comfortable since I was the only one home.

Why must she be so stubborn and not believe him? Not only is she breaking his heart she's also hurting herself.

And that's when a knock on the door made me jump and lose focus on the movie.

Who the hell is here at 10 pm? I can't believe somebody was interrupting my healing time...I still had a broken heart you know?

𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤

"Will you stop knocking already". I sighed in frustration pausing the movie and making my way to the front door.

(3rd POV)

Jungkook opened the door ready to give the person a piece of his mind...but as soon as his eyes fell upon the person in front of him he froze.

Nothing had happened and yet Jungkook already felt his eyes sting him and his heart was beating like crazy.

"Hi..." Taehyung muttered scratching the back of his neck a tiny smile on his face.

"Listen jungkook i-". Taehyung started but Jungkook put his hand up signaling for him to stop.

"Just forget anything happened...please". Jungkook whispered wanting to close the door not wanting to cry in front of Taehyung.

"Bu-". That was all Taehyung could mutter our before Jungkook shut the door in his face.

Jungkook leaned back on the cold wooden door and slid down until he hit the floor under him.

He finally let his tears flow pulling his knees up so that he can hide his face.

He didn't expect to see Taehyung and he definitely didn't expect to have a mental breakdown as soon as he saw him.

"Jungkook please open the door". Taehyung whispered softly knowing the younger could hear him.

Jungkook ignored Taehyung...He couldn't face the older knowing he would just reject him.

~

It's been 2 hours and Jungkook was still leaning on the door...sobbing.

He finally got the strength to get up and walk up to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

Suddenly his phone started ringing which made him jump in suprise.

He picked up the phone only to see that Sehun was calling him...'why is hyung calling me at 12' Jungkook wondered before picking up.